Great handle!

By I'll Make You FartCum - 02/01/2015 21:53 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend for the first time in over a month. When I came, I thrust one last time and let out a huge fart. She couldn't keep her mouth shut about it, and now all our friends keep calling me "CumFart". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 433
You deserved it 9 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

homesuckfucker 28

I'm sorry your girlfriend would be so disrespectful. Things that happen in an intimate situation should remain intimate. Did you let her know it makes you uncomfortable? Communication is important in a relationship, after all. Perhaps she could convince your friends to stop. If not, they'll forget about it once it stops being entertaining. Pretend it doesn't bother you! Play along with it! That's how you shake off elementary school bullies, and they seem to be at about that level of maturity.

LaColombianita 26

Lmao that's hilarious, but I definitely would have kept that as an inside joke between the 2 of you only..

Comments

What would be worse if one of those friends used fml and pointed you out in the comments. You did share your story with the net though. It sucks i have a story i told friends, now they are complete dicks about trying to bring it up every chance they get

Often when a rifle is fired, there will be a loud report that follows, embrace the science.

I know how to fix it give her an ****** next time you have sex so hard that she screams really loud or does something embarrassing. Then you have the upper hand and can just smirk at her anytime her friends make jokes.

cryssycakesx3 22

"I made my girlfriend scream really loud"

Llama_Face89 33

Wait...since when is that a bad thing..?

It's called being sarcastic. I thought crssycakes comment was pretty funny.

It could be worth. Imagine, if you would be passive gay, where would this habit lead you?

sweetnsourrr 11

I hate when people, those who are in a relationship, discuss their sex lives amongst their friendship. I had two friends who did that and it was weird, he told us all that he tossed his girlfriend's (now ex) salad, TMI. I just find it disrespectful, I wouldn't sleep with someone who kisses and tell. idk that's just me...

Llama_Face89 33

I had a buddy who told me his girlfriend tossed his salad...most awkward conversation I've participated in to date..

just say, "say that one more time, one f*cking time, and I'll make you fart cum"

AL3XFML 7
ZY1431 24