By Anonymous - 14/12/2018 14:00

Spicy
Today, after weeks of no sex, my boyfriend finally decided to have sex with me. While we were getting into it I accidentally farted in his face while his mouth was open. No more sex for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 656
You deserved it 2 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor guy. He took a chance, and it blew up in his face.

OP, my girlfriend did that once to me. She is now my wife. I understood she didn’t do it on purpose and she was so embarrassed. It’s not a great thing to happen, but unless you make a habit of it it should not be a romance killer.

Comments

It sounds like the two of you have pretty different sex drives. He must be a great boyfriend overall, if you're willing to wait weeks between sexy times. Has he completely sworn off sex because of your accident, and if so, how do you feel about never getting ****** again?

Unless he’s into Cleveland Steamers, I can understand his reticence for sexy-time....

Poor guy. He took a chance, and it blew up in his face.

OP, my girlfriend did that once to me. She is now my wife. I understood she didn’t do it on purpose and she was so embarrassed. It’s not a great thing to happen, but unless you make a habit of it it should not be a romance killer.

tounces7 27

Well what happened in the first place that caused weeks of no sex? Do you just fart a lot during sex or what?

GUYMAINE 16
whiskey'swino 15

One of nature's cruel jokes- putting a playground next to a sewer.

well that'll be another long dry fart I mean dry spell 😆