Great handle!

By I'll Make You FartCum - 02/01/2015 21:53 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend for the first time in over a month. When I came, I thrust one last time and let out a huge fart. She couldn't keep her mouth shut about it, and now all our friends keep calling me "CumFart". FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 434
You deserved it 9 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

homesuckfucker 28

I'm sorry your girlfriend would be so disrespectful. Things that happen in an intimate situation should remain intimate. Did you let her know it makes you uncomfortable? Communication is important in a relationship, after all. Perhaps she could convince your friends to stop. If not, they'll forget about it once it stops being entertaining. Pretend it doesn't bother you! Play along with it! That's how you shake off elementary school bullies, and they seem to be at about that level of maturity.

LaColombianita 26

Lmao that's hilarious, but I definitely would have kept that as an inside joke between the 2 of you only..

Comments

madridista14 8

There's nothing to be ashamed about, it's not like you're the only one who farts, everyone does it.

That is funny but wrong that she would tell others. I would reconsider that relationship.

That's pretty embarassing. Your friends should more cumfarting about it.

Why does this comment not have more upvotes? I actually laughed out loud when I read it. Very witty.

shelbycobra0991 8

Sorry OP. That's an incredibly personal thing to share with friends. I can only imagine how she'd react if she queefed during sex and you told everyone about it.

Eeeekk. As embarrassing as these things are, they happen to all of Us!

Yes, because every time I have sex with my girlfriend I cumfart and she tells everyone about it.

Youre having sex with the wrong person then. my husband and i laugh constantly about what happens during sex, but we laugh about it together.

jcast0627 9

Well that's not... cumfarting! ;)

WasabiG 11

you can always tell people when you make her fart xD