Good boy

By AgathedeBlouse - 18/11/2008 06:42 - France

Today, as I do every morning, I woke up and gave my dog, who sleeps next to me, a kiss on the nose. Except that this morning he had been sleeping the other way round. I kissed him on the ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 560
You deserved it 25 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowcalling 0

i kiss my dog all the time and i let her share the bed with me, i don't see what is so gross about it

Geez, you make it sound like people are ******* their dogs. A simple kiss on the nose is no biggie, get over it and keep your face away from dogs..seriously.

Comments

Why do you let your dog sleep in your bed anyway? and it doesnt matter which end you kiss. your dog licks its own arse so even if you are kissing its face :s you are still getting the germs from its butt. eergh.

sorry but sleeping with your dog is disgusting! get a boyfriend.......

arse is actually means ur butt buht ass means a donkey ppl just use ass cuz its easier to say, shorter and they sound the same...... so the correct word is acually arse

woahitsashlynn 0

but arse just sounds weird. I'm thinking we shoutld just say ass!! :)

Actually the correct term would be Buttocks, "Arse" I have only seen been used by the Brits.

Goodlife918975 6

Why don't you get a girlfriend

_charliebrown_ 3

#51 maybe they are with someone. No need to hate on someone for showing their pet some love

CaptainPat 0

ugh... i dont like it when people say "arse" it's not even a word. it's ass.

janebratzindia 0

i love when people say arse! just sounds better.

Arse is actually the correct word to use maybe you should use a dictionary sometime. Ass refers to a horse like mamal which was not what i was talking about.

#5 I'm guessing you have never looked in a dictionary...

mylifeisnotfuckd 0

why dont you look before kissing an animal...?

hannah5 1

"Arse" isn't a real word? The Oxford English Dictionary disagrees in quite strong terms, seeing as they have etymological examples of it dating back to at least the 14th century. It may not be in use in your country (presumably somewhere in North America), but it's much more common than "ass" in the UK. But in reference to the FML - I have to agree that it's pretty disgusting to kiss your dog on either the mouth or the arse.

shadowcalling 0

i kiss my dog all the time and i let her share the bed with me, i don't see what is so gross about it

People just perceive it as disgusting because kinds of germs and bacteria are on your dog everywhere. Not to mention they lick their nether regions and then themselves. Same goes with cats.

"Who doesn't let their dog sleep on their bed? I kiss my animals. Get over it." Oh we're over it. Are you over having your dogs shit in your mouth? "i kiss my dog all the time and i let her share the bed with me, i don't see what is so gross about it" Glad you feel that way. Hope you warn anyone that might be unfortunate enough to want to kiss you that they'll be giving your dog a rimjob.

shut up . I'm writing this as my lovely cat sleeping beside on my bed

#9 You never had a childhood OR a pet, did you? Nothing is gross about pets.. I mean we are all LIVING things.. Everyone is probably as "gross" as you say animals are ( including you ). You have NO idea how filthy everything is after a day. Your as 'nasty' as you say animals are...

#9 Also, whenever you touch anything, there is a possibility that you get dog shit in your mouth. Have a nice life :)

Geez, you make it sound like people are ******* their dogs. A simple kiss on the nose is no biggie, get over it and keep your face away from dogs..seriously.

Gosh, people are so stupid. Sleeping with your dog is not disgusting. Agree with ten, you're making it sound like people are screwing their dogs. And 5, not everyone in every country is going to talk like you do. Get over it.

One of my lifelong friends is British, so I know that there are multiple ways of saying it, and I have at least three friends I've known a couple years who also speak like that. And to be honest, I don't care how my dog sleeps, I love him and hug him, but I'm usually careful to kiss the top of his head or something.

#5 shut up, "arse" is british, ass is the american-ised version of it.