Freakout

By emmey - 23/07/2009 19:43 - United States

Today, while showering at my boyfriend's house early this morning, I saw a huge black spider on the wall. I'm allergic to spiders, so in my disorientation I ran out of the shower screaming, slipped, sprained my wrist, and bruised my tailbone. Turns out the spider was a clump of hair. My hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 916
You deserved it 44 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how can you be allergic to spiders?

Actually, you can be. I'm allergic to just about any type of insect/bug bite/sting. Spiders/mosquitoes/bees, etc. I'll swell up about 2-3x more than a "normal" person would, and the swelling will last for up to two weeks. First time I was bit by a horse fly, I was taken to a hospital.

Comments

Wow, I didn't know people could actually leave comments on these things. "FYL" or "YDI", or whatever it is all of you say, for doing nothing better with your time than getting so worked up over my 'incident'. I'm not a dumb bitch, or a ***** for that matter. I am actually a very smart and successful attorney, not that any of you give a shit. I have had severe allergic reactions to every spider bite I've ever gotten that usually have resulted in a hospital visit. Happy? Also, the next time you are showering in a semi-dark bathroom at 4 a.m. because you have to go to court for the biggest case of your career that morning and you've been up all night preparing... I hope you think of me.

I registered just to say this. The fact that you ran out of a shower, covered in water thus really slippy screaming makes you a GIGANTIC dumb bitch. Why the **** were you showering at 4 AM? For being smart and successful you sure like to procrastinate. I'd never think of you in the shower unless I was jerking off.

oooshiny 0

Hahaha, well what did you expect? It's FML, not a support group for arachnaphobic attorneys. Laugh at yourself once in a while, maybe that'll loosen up your anus long enough for you to get your head outta there.

Allergic to spiders? Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

aalyssaa 0

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA omg im sorry

soo, you molted enough hair to make a convincing looking spider? sucks about the injuries though!

Fail! Technically you didn't see a spider... You saw a clump of hair. Don't claim that you saw a spider, you liar. Life Fail.

cooorah 0

Hey #9.... http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/29705/spider_bites_recognizing_allergic_reactions.html Try thinking before you post such a stupid comment. Same with you #118. She can't start the story with: Today, while showering at my boyfriend's house early this morning, I saw a huge black clump of hair on the wall.

Allergic to spiders? Never heard of that before lol...

allergic to spiders... you're just a pussy whimp.