Freakout

By emmey - 23/07/2009 19:43 - United States

Today, while showering at my boyfriend's house early this morning, I saw a huge black spider on the wall. I'm allergic to spiders, so in my disorientation I ran out of the shower screaming, slipped, sprained my wrist, and bruised my tailbone. Turns out the spider was a clump of hair. My hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 916
You deserved it 44 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how can you be allergic to spiders?

Actually, you can be. I'm allergic to just about any type of insect/bug bite/sting. Spiders/mosquitoes/bees, etc. I'll swell up about 2-3x more than a "normal" person would, and the swelling will last for up to two weeks. First time I was bit by a horse fly, I was taken to a hospital.

Comments

beautiful1998 0

i dont mean to be rude but you sound like a very dumb person. how old are you??

How do you know if your allergic to spiders?

Question: why was you hair on the wall on the first place?

Sry but for me this is a YDI. People that freak out just beacause they are near an insect they are alergic too only make the situation worse by panicking. Just imagine: The insects life does NOT revolve around it stinging you!!!! It was just flying by! But by panicking and probably swating at it or whatever you make it aggresive cause it thinks it's being attacked. I mean people please!! I know bee stings or spider stings or any other kind of insect stings can be deadly when you're allergic but as I said: No insect makes it their life goal to find you and sting you! They don't care about you! Stay calm. Vacate the area and everything will be fine. Panicking does never help in a situation like this!