By Atheist - 22/03/2012 04:56 - United States - Portland

Today, I was waiting for a call from a job I had applied for. When the phone rang, I ran as fast I could up the stairs, falling and slamming my shin on the way. The call? It was a woman asking me, "Hi, do you have time to learn about our lord Jesus Christ?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 590
You deserved it 5 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh I don't like people who call up about their religion. Now change that call to a Hogwarts acceptance letter :)

bertoelmexicano 6

It's her fault you're clumsy and can't climb the stairs properly?

Comments

broski4life 0

Sorry op I hope you get the job!

Ugh I don't like people who call up about their religion. Now change that call to a Hogwarts acceptance letter :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dominic1221 6

Her comment reeks of sarcasm. You really think a Dutch girl on a site like this is going to be a religious zealot for real?

Aw op, if the Jesus people call again just answer it screaming.

This is why I dislike religion. You always have someone trying to push it somewhere. I would have sworn like a wild man.

Epsilonyx 15

No one "pushed" it, they were asked if they'd like to be offered it.

I didn't even know they were allowed to to do that! As if telemarketers from phony credit cart companies weren't bad enough!

there's this lovely right we still have here in america, its called 'freedom of speech' you should google it ;)

dominic1221 6

You can just tell #11 probably knows nothing at all about the Constitution and probably thinks freedom of speech is ******* absolute. You're the reason we all have a bad reputation, jackass.

11 claims to be a "Grammar Nazi", but has horrible grammar.

well you see, I actually just figured since they're allowed to hand out bibles outside of schools, it's quite obvious they can call you to ask you about your religion. Forgive me for depending on common sense, I forgot this generation seems to lack it.

bertoelmexicano 6

It's her fault you're clumsy and can't climb the stairs properly?

First off, it's a guy. And second, if you're running as fast as you can up the stairs, it's very possible to slam into something or trip on the stairs.

Hey, mabye Jesus could help with that shin? Just kidding with ya. Hopefully you get a job not involving stairs.