For all ages

By You Wish - 07/03/2009 07:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sitting on my 70 year-old grandmother's bed with my older brother. I decided to snoop through the cabinet at the back of her bed, and I pulled out what I naively thought was a strange looking flashlight. When I twisted the bottom of it to see what would happen, it started vibrating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 537
You deserved it 71 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justjayit 0

Of course you shouldn't judge your grandmother, but I think anyone would be grossed out after touching what was in their grandmother's womanly parts, okay?

Of course Granny's got to have fun. Gramps doesn't have working equipment anymore.

Comments

chelseafbaby 0

wow, go head grandmaw. but ew you touched it.

amandarocks04 0

That's what you get for snooping!

Duh111 0

haha ok first of all people, this didn't JUST happen today. I only kept it like that because there wasn't enough space to say "about 4 years ago." I was NOT snooping, I was just being a curious kid, and I put NAIVELY to emphasize the fact I was still young and didn't know right away that it was a *****. I wasn't judging her either, that's just not something I needed to know my 70 year old grandmother does. And my brother laughed his ass off because he knew exactly what it was when he watched me pick it up and turn it on.

dg72592_fml 0

look i know exactly how you feel, i've found both a bottle of lube and a book of gay male erotica in my 79-year-old grandma's house...

Lmao! That should teach you not to snoop through Granny's things. She still needs to get her kicks the best way she can. I love it!

I dont blame the OP for being creeped out, I know I would have been lol.

MirandaaHoldsHim 0

why is everyone say, your a douche bag, and you shouldn't be snooping, and dont jjudge your grandma...!? ....honestly, i always go through my grandma's stuff. Were not trying to be sneeky, were just curious? and im sure she didnt expect to find the vibrator!? So chill out everyone, and she isnt "judging" her grandma; she just finds it funny, but gross, that her grandma has one!