For all ages

By You Wish - 07/03/2009 07:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sitting on my 70 year-old grandmother's bed with my older brother. I decided to snoop through the cabinet at the back of her bed, and I pulled out what I naively thought was a strange looking flashlight. When I twisted the bottom of it to see what would happen, it started vibrating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 537
You deserved it 71 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justjayit 0

Of course you shouldn't judge your grandmother, but I think anyone would be grossed out after touching what was in their grandmother's womanly parts, okay?

Of course Granny's got to have fun. Gramps doesn't have working equipment anymore.

Comments

commandant_ 0

dude, really? what kind of flashlights were you raised around? vibrators don't look like flashlights - at all.

I bet the image of that "flashlight" vibrating in your grandmother's ****** flaps wasn't pretty. good thing I don't know her :]

#21 - my flashlight twists at the bottom.. ?? but then after reading all the other comments, i'm pretty sure it is easy to tell the difference between a vibrator and a flashlight

necco 0

You really are a dumbass, kid. For both snooping and thinking a vibrator is a flashlight. That's kind of like thinking a ***** is a lemon juicer.

wow. i think people are judging you way too much on this. i mean, it's not like you were expecting to find something like that. it just sucks that you did. but it's hella funny. but seriously, f your life, fo sho. hahaha.

kandy_fml 0

I suppose that's what you get for being nosy. But I don't really think this is FML worthy. I know this is a difficult concept for some people to grasp, but even old people need to be pleased sometimes. That doesn't make it any more disturbing than your sexual desires. You were being nosy and found something you didn't want to see. Big deal. This kinda shit happens all the time. Get over it.

haha you touch your grandmas ***** that was in her ****** that is just nasty your going to have a rash on your hand!!!!!!!!!!!