For all ages

By You Wish - 07/03/2009 07:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sitting on my 70 year-old grandmother's bed with my older brother. I decided to snoop through the cabinet at the back of her bed, and I pulled out what I naively thought was a strange looking flashlight. When I twisted the bottom of it to see what would happen, it started vibrating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 537
You deserved it 71 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justjayit 0

Of course you shouldn't judge your grandmother, but I think anyone would be grossed out after touching what was in their grandmother's womanly parts, okay?

Of course Granny's got to have fun. Gramps doesn't have working equipment anymore.

Comments

That's pretty nasty that you touched your grandmother's vibrator.... who knows what kind of lube, or .... other material is on it....ehem. hahaha no worries, I've found shit like that of my mothers too. But luckily my moms not 80, you know.

holynemesis1208 3

everyone deserves a good night. i hope it was at least clean. otherwise you definately crossed a boundary.

jazzerday 1

Same thing happened to me. I had been looking all over the house for a flashlight and decided to check my mother's bedside table, because sometimes she keeps one on it. I opened the drawer and saw what I thought was a flashlight. It wasn't.

wasabipeas 0

...the lack of a bulb PROBABLY shoulda tipped you off, dude.

YOUR FKING SICK whod search his grandmas stuff anyway ????????? perve

uhmm, if you thought it was a flashlight, why did you decide to twist the bottom of it to 'see what would happen'? a flashlight emits light... what did you expect it to do, end world hunger? and a vibrator is pretty easy to identify. you're just sick.

I used to own a flashlight that had a twist bottom on it, though I think op is a little "special" for not noticing the phallic shape and lack of a bulb.

that is so ******* gross, at 70 yrs old i'm surprised she even has the heart to withstand an orgy

Pinkbeauty 0