First date going well

By johnfrank - 26/03/2009 17:11 - United States

Today, I was on a blind date with a girl my friend set me up with. We went to a fancy restaurant and she ordered the shrimp. I told her, "I'm allergic to shrimp, so you shouldn't order it in case I want to kiss you later." She looked at the waiter and said, "I'll have the shrimp." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 064
You deserved it 35 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats a bit forward for a first date, don't you think?

It's the guys fault. "In case I want to kiss you later." Way to come off as a Jerk.

Comments

I don't want to be mean or anything, but you're stupid. And rude.

That has gotta be the ultimate way of rejection to be fair

Batesbaby 0

#9 has it right, that's the first rule with women

yeah YDI, way to make her feel awkward.

order a lot of food, then just leave her with the check, then run far, far away

i agree w #17. and im a girl. i wudn't get offended at the possibility of a male-initiated kiss after a blind date. i'd b flattered. and im not the submissive type either.

@34 Yet most women seem to love being degraded and treated like shit. Case in point: I'm a nice, tall, dark and handsome mid-20 man. My friend is the same age as me and treats women like shit. Said c*nt to her in fron to her mom and kicked her out of his house (they are still together). Honestly I'm thinking that you like to be treated like shit because honestly for all my sincerity and honesty I've been cheated on by every woman that I've dated. This whole bullshit that you want a nice, caring man is full of crap. Most want to have the rough sex and get talked down to. Don't understand why yet I've seen my friend and his other friends pull the same shit and they seem to get all the women that they want. When will you women put your money where your mouth is and want the caring handsome man? Hell I think most think I'm gay because I don't fit into the sleezy BF/male persona and since I don't fit into that mold something must be wrong with me. Sure this seems like a creeper post but honestly more women seem to love that creeper shit than hate it. Prove me wrong and date some sincere, honest man and then tell me if it's better than dating an asshole. Until then I'm thinking of turning into a dick based on observational data.

First of all, a "kind caring man" wouldn't generalize women like this. Also, he wouldn't buy into the lame idea you're thinking of. Yeah, if you're an asshole you'll get women. You'll get women who have been taught not to respect themselves and allow themselves to be treated like objects. If you stay a caring man, you'll find a woman who has standards and who respects herself as a human being and knows when she's being treated poorly. So really, it's up to you. The kind of man you are dictates the kind of woman you will get.

bitch move right thurr... and #59... way to write a book?

realitytvjunkie 0

#59 Here's the thing: Most nice guys want bad girls and bad girls just want bad boys. It's sexier. You won't usually hear "Ooh I really wanna bone the guy who just walked the grandma across the street". Don't become a total jerk, just stop trying to be so damn nice all the time.