Felt cute, might delete myself later

By Anonymous - 06/08/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, I went through the car wash my boyfriend works at. When I pulled in, I explained I was Greg's girlfriend and cutely asked if I could get a free car wash. His co-worker looked at me confused and said, "Greg said he didn't have a girlfriend", then he looked at me and said, "Now I know why." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 107
You deserved it 12 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for demanding a free car wash because you're boinking an employee. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Comments

RandomAMF 0
alliemi 0

YDI for manipulating your boyfriend to get free stuff. bitch.

yoursavinggrace 0

YDI for using the word "cutely"

Kiwi_Splash 0

That's why he works in a car wash because he is an uneducated douche-bag.

I actually totally and completely agree with everyone above me. Thanks, y'all.

andlifesuxagain 0

Its not the fact the shes ugly, its probably the fact that shes a huge fat fatty. If she had a slammin body it would be as big a problem, especially if she had some killer hoo hoos the car wash dude would not even look at her face.

CyclonePsycho 1

Or maybe the OP is so attractive that Greg didn't want any of his horny coworkers getting any ideas. Grasping at straws, yes, but you never know. *shrug*

YDI for trying to mooch a free car wash, FYL for having a lousy boyfriend.

yea i agree wit 89, YDI for trying to use the boyfriend card to get a free car wash. you know, those places do need to make a profit. but FYL cuz your BF says he's single, and probably wants to mingle wit the woman customers

sduhamel 0

but OP deserves it for being a cheapo. how much can a freaking carwash cost?!

cpatrick820 3

He looked at you twice, you say?!?

Escapist28 0

I'm actually psyched that someone else noticed that. Everyone else summed the rest of it up nicely. Don't go asking people you don't know for free carwashes, even if you're asking "cutely" (honestly, how do you cutely ask someone for a free carwash?).

dramakat11 0

Damn! Ouch. I'm sorry. I'd cry. Hopefully he was just trying to be a dick. You just gotta say **** him. Confront your bf with that guy there too so he's less likely to lie and weasel his way out of it. You need to know if he really said that he didn't have a gf or if that was before you were together or what.

... what? You'd cry? Seriously, one guy who you don't even know saying something about your appearance would make you cry? Wow.... just wow... But I agree that she needs to ask her boyfriend what was up with that. Why did he say it, who did he say it to, or if he said it at all and the guy was just assuming from him not mentioning her or interpreting something else he said incorrectly.

dramakat11 0

I'm sensitive. I know I shouldn't be so sensitive but I am. I'm working on it. It wouldn't ruin my whole self-image or anything but yeah, it'd hurt my feelings a lot.

Well, at least you're working on it. You being so strongly opinionated before though, it threw me when you said you'd cry about it.

Omg your that girl from LA ive seen u before and u really are ugly, u should take care of yourself more

I hope for your sake that you had him call Greg over there and repeat what he said.

So he isn't Good Guy Greg? He's more Scumbag Steve?

YDI. Stop being lazy and wash your own damned car. I also hear car washes are expensive... Not.

bball55 0

true that YDI for being a manipulative hooker

thtnerdykid 0

FYL for having that be said to you YDI for trying to look for a free wash.