Felt cute, might delete myself later

By Anonymous - 06/08/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, I went through the car wash my boyfriend works at. When I pulled in, I explained I was Greg's girlfriend and cutely asked if I could get a free car wash. His co-worker looked at me confused and said, "Greg said he didn't have a girlfriend", then he looked at me and said, "Now I know why." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 107
You deserved it 12 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for demanding a free car wash because you're boinking an employee. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Comments

aww thats harsh, id prbs cry too dnt listen to him i hope ur bf beat the crap outta him!

elmyra_duff 0

why would you request a free car wash just because your boyfriend works there?

YDI for demanding a free car wash because you're boinking an employee. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Your comment made me laugh. Nobody says "boinking" anymore. haha

your boyfriend is an asshole but you deserve it for trying to get a free car wash just cause you know someone who works there

gatorsxrule 0

YDI for basically using your boyfriend.

noshitsherlock 0

Never date a Greg, lol. EVERY Greg I've ever known has been an asshole! hahahaha anyway, you deserve it for choosing such an asshole for a boyfriend. If you don't want this shit, eliminate him from your life (and I mean dump him, not kill him). Gawd, too many ******* "my boyfriend is an asshole, but I'm stupid so I'm still with him" posts lately. When you submit, the ****** site says they aim for variety. Right... These get so old. *YAWN*

Wow, you all took this one way too seriously. I'd probably do the same thing just to be funny - and then cheer if I actually got it, even if I hadn't actually intended on that. Anyway - confront your boyfriend, and report that asshole for saying that. Girlfriend of an employer or not, that is not good for business when they say shit like that.

dramakat11 0

#26 that is a totally ****** up, unfunny joke to make. You would really say that to someone? People with cruel senses of humor like that really bother me. :-(

... And you're the overly sensitive one. Your issue is that you can't differentiate between a joke, insult or constructive criticism - it's an essential skill to possess if you ever want to live a happy life. If the above sentence bothered or offended you, you have plenty of work to do.

#30, they meant that asking for a free car wash was a joke, not the "now I see why..." stop being overly dramatic

does Greg have a mangina and enjoy Bailey's?

psychverycherry 0

easy now, fuzzy little man peach.

You wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?

psychverycherry 0

i know what you're thinkin, here comes old greg, he's a scaly man fish. you don't know me, you don't know what i got.