Feelings

By Anonymous - 29/07/2013 00:46 - United States - Beaumont

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were going at it doggy style, really fast, when she started laughing. I asked her what was so amusing and she giggled, "I can't feel anything in there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 588
You deserved it 9 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Where you wearing the **** ring she got you???

Vaginas don't have many nerve endings in there (because you know babies) and you probably weren't doing anything for the clit, doggy is a position many people don't like for that reason. Although I have to say not feeling anything might just be falling asleep from staying in the position too long.

generalasskicker 12

Either your dick is tiny or she is a loose ***** for your sake I hope it's the second.

Hope things look up in the future if all else fails growth pulls might help...

Yup, growth pills, snake oil and ground rhino horn are so much more effective and safer than talking to your partner...

Adjust the angles. Make sure you slide along her G spot and put pressure on it. And slow down. You need that tempo for the home stretch.

Lil_Red777 21

Well someone's not a virgin, or someone isn't doing it right.

Wow, i guess you screwed her until she's numb.

First comes the laughter, then comes the tears.

sematariux 7

Don't worry OP, these things are typical when you get into very rapid "successions", you may not be too small, and she may or may not be too loose, the amount of wetness she creates can always be a sure sign of losing feeling. Maybe you guys need to slow down and be more methodical in your act. I've been down the same road and it was neither of our faults, well., I guess you can say its hers, although she doesn't control the flow of the river.