Feelings

By Anonymous - 29/07/2013 00:46 - United States - Beaumont

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were going at it doggy style, really fast, when she started laughing. I asked her what was so amusing and she giggled, "I can't feel anything in there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 588
You deserved it 9 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

summerguy97 16

Then you tell her you weren't sure if you were even inside of her at all. Avenge your ego, man.

moonsalt 20

I don't understand why she'd mention that at such a time. Way to ruin his self esteem! If it were me, I'd ask him to switch positions that were more pleasurable for me.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Why wouldn't she? If something isn't working the time to mention it is then not later. I've tried all sorts of things with partners. Sometimes it works... Sometimes it does nothing for me. I just let them know "hey this isn't working, maybe we should do something else?" And it's fine. Mature sex is about bring able to communicate. As to laughing... Sometimes you just have to when things go wrong. It's not about mocking, it's the fact sex is funny and having a sense of humor is often the best way to handle when things go wrong.

Well, if you were going really fast for a really long time, then it would be understandable that she'd go numb. Then again, I'm probably wrong that this is the case.

moonsalt 20

I was think the same thing.

Especially if they're really lubed up as well. Lube, numbness and the wrong angle can take the fun out of stuff even if you have a good sized one.

Was it like throwing a sausage down a hallway??

Was her pussy echoing? What the heck has she stuck up there that she can't feel it !

There's always toys to spice up your sex life. Talk to eachother. What position is good for her, where does it feel good etc.

token_blackguy 18

Doesn't matter, still counts.