False pretenses

By Anonymous - 17/06/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, my friend told me that he was having a Scrabble tournament at his house with a bunch of our friends. I told my dad about the tournament and he gave me a special Scrabble dictionary to bring. Hesitantly, I brought the dictionary and as I walked in, everyone was playing beer pong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 450
You deserved it 12 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DreMaMa 0

Wow your dad sounds like a champ, having a "Special" scrabble dictionary. What a cool guy.

lmmmr 0

Scrabble sounds like more fun to me. Sorry, I mean, **** yah brah!

Comments

jem1991 0

lmao scrabble tournament? lame much? the real FML here would be if you were actually into that kind of stuff

this really isnt an "FML" moment, id say your life just got a lottt better!

Walt_1990 3

Beer Pong FTW! Sounds like fun.

Why is this an FML? Beer pong is amazing =]

why is that an FML? just tell them that to convince ur dad it was a scrabble party, you brought the book...Then play pong! Sounds chill to me.

ledzeplover 0

I'm with #74. i dont see the problem? you sound like a loser though. are you sure you were even invited to this party?

i mean, i like scrabble, but pong's good too. if you don't like beer then byod. vodka and hawaiian punch is awesome, and cheap if bought in large quantities. dude extra points for the scrabble dictionary too, then you can use it to play DRUNK scrabble.

myfishisBOBA 0

Haha, drunk scrabble! (#79) It's what the rowdy nerds play. Well... did you play beer pong?? It's an FML because his friends lied... and he believed it. Even his dad. I think it is very funny that your dad gave you the dictionary. He wants you to contribute to the tournament! I'm guessing he doesn't get out much. But I understand where the OP is coming from. In high school I used to lie to my "innocent friends" to get them to party/get drunk, other wise they would feel left out ( i wasn't a very good friend :/ ) very funny, this made me laugh.

fxdxhk90 0

So you got invited to an awsome party what's the problem? Some people will just complain about anything.