False pretenses

By Anonymous - 17/06/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, my friend told me that he was having a Scrabble tournament at his house with a bunch of our friends. I told my dad about the tournament and he gave me a special Scrabble dictionary to bring. Hesitantly, I brought the dictionary and as I walked in, everyone was playing beer pong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 453
You deserved it 12 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DreMaMa 0

Wow your dad sounds like a champ, having a "Special" scrabble dictionary. What a cool guy.

lmmmr 0

Scrabble sounds like more fun to me. Sorry, I mean, **** yah brah!

Comments

OMG you poor dear... are you ok? Your friends sound like total D-Bags! When someone says that they are gonna play scrabble they better damn well play scrabble!!!

DUDE! How is this an FML? if that happened to me, id throw the scrabble in the air and grab a beer!

Not gonna lie, I love scrabble, but you need to get the sand out of your ******, ******.

Popsiclese 0

so? that sounds like a good thing

Snooopy_fml 5

Did anybody stop to think that MAYBE thus person has something called INTEGRITYand that he honestly wanted to play Scrabble? And Ill be perfectly honest with all of you judgemental assholes who think Scrabble is stupid just because it makes you think: I am a 17 year old girl, and Scrabble jyst happens to b e one of my favorite games.

baconbag 0

A) Hey, tons of people like scrabble! Even teens! I love scrabble! B) Well not every teen is a binge alcoholic. Most are acually resonable and know the dangers of alcohol.

The FML is that the OP wanted to play scrabble but instead they were playing beer pong