Escape route

By crap - 26/03/2009 08:37 - Thailand

Spicy
Today, I went out with this girl I really liked and she came back to my place. Things were heating up and we ended up having sex. I was on top and really into it but in the middle of it she held up her wrist and said, "Hh, look at the time, I gotta get home." She wasn't wearing a watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 638
You deserved it 17 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tucatz 0

You may need to work on your technique a little.

She MUST have meant her biological clock, right? Women don't need watches for those kinds of things. Come on buddy, think on the bright side.

Comments

Lmao!! Ohh look at the time! I hafta feed my hamster!! BAHA so funny

DeeJayD 0

guess she wasn't enjoying it as much as you were lol maybe you deserved it, maybe you didn't

For those of you who think she should have faked it (stupid on multiple levels) or let him finish, women are not men's personal sex toys. If she isn't enjoying it, there is no reason she should do you any favor of letting you continue to use her for your own enjoyment. If you want a non-responsive object, buy a blow up doll.

You must be bad at it. Practice makes perfect. She better not break up with you over bad sex, cause that is dumb.

#38 the second paragraph you typed was the most ignorant thing about sex I've ever read. Women and Men both equally love and can ****** to vaginal intercourse. I don't know who you've been talking to but you need to go out and have some life experiences.

Tucatz 0

@#51- as it happens, most women don't find it easy to ****** just from penetration. I've only known about a dozen who could- which makes it about one in five, by my experience. Most of them need to have their clit worked on, with fingers or tongue or vibrator. At the moment I'm lucky enough to have a woman who's extremely orgasmic, so she really gets off on penetration as well as oral. But she's the rare exception. Most need a bit more than that.

I hate to say it but what happened to having sex with people you actually know and love.

Don't hate to say it. Society ****** up. It's supposed to be 'I love you so much I decided to spend the rest of my life with you and got married to you, that's why I've earned the right to be intimate with you,' but now it's more like 'oh we've had sex thousands of times in the five years we've been together and accidentally had a baby and several STDs, but marriage is too big a commitment!'