Escape route

By crap - 26/03/2009 08:37 - Thailand

Spicy
Today, I went out with this girl I really liked and she came back to my place. Things were heating up and we ended up having sex. I was on top and really into it but in the middle of it she held up her wrist and said, "Hh, look at the time, I gotta get home." She wasn't wearing a watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 638
You deserved it 17 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tucatz 0

You may need to work on your technique a little.

She MUST have meant her biological clock, right? Women don't need watches for those kinds of things. Come on buddy, think on the bright side.

Comments

i like how women just expect to lay there and have it feel good come on ladies, how about you try and make it feel good too instead of leaving it all up to the guys? And maybe i'm just lucky, but all the girls i've had sex with never get bored during sex, no matter how long we go...

piderman13 0

alright so i agree women should have the right to leave when they want to, but did she have to do it like that?! i mean really... she could have been more helpful and told him its not the size of your sword, you just dont know how to fence. hahahahahaha that woulda been epic too haha

#10 Why should she have had the courtesy to let him finish when he hasn't had the courtesy to figure out how to pleasure a woman?

Why should she have courtesy to him? Why should she let him finish? How about why doesn't she learn some %&#$ing communication skills. If she's gonna get like that whenever things aren't quite working for her down there right off the bat, she's going to have a piss-poor sex life. I see a lot of commentors here will probably suffer the same fate.

ohhhhhh this is kind of sad. these are such mixed comments i'm not really sure who to agree with. but i feel bad for you nonetheless. you didn't deserve that.

brcck 0

Would have been nicer of her to knock you out and take your stuff while you lay there unconscious. After you finished, of course. Hahaha.

birds_fml 7

Yeah, you suck in bed. Every REAL man knows you get her off first, then have your fun.