Early start

By KoNi - 21/11/2008 07:23 - France

Spicy
Today, my 14-year-old sister asked me how I felt when I first had sexual intercourse. I told her it was personal and was none of her business. She then looked at me and said, "I thought it was nice." I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 307
You deserved it 6 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 19 and still a virgin. It's not for lack of opportunity, I just don't want to give it up for just anyone.

That's ****** up. Talk to your sister or something before she gets chlamydia.

Comments

guacala 0

lol, #28, thank you for being a perfect example of why 14 IS too old. your inability to form a coherent comment was just what we needed to prove that a 14 year old is still too mentally immature to be ready for sex.

I'm a 19 yr old virgin too!! Holla!!! =]

its totally okay to be a virgin at 19. you shouldnt care and it shows you have respect for yourself also :) and your sister is a little crabby and slutty for being 14 and having sex! im 14 and i want to wait for someone special, your sister will soon regret it and wish she waited for someone she loved. she may or may not. but im sure she will regret it. but its totally okay if your still a virgin, no hard feelings girl!

of course the person with the Jonas brothers as their pic is still a virgin.

AA357 0

shut the **** up, she's just trying to help the op. go be a dick somewhere else

Yeah seriously, you sister should be posting an FML for having sex at 14. You should probably tell your parents.

Faced159 0

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 19, it just means that your sister is a *****!

drew1289 0

ewwww... shes 14?????????????????????? hahahaha 27.... tell ur parents lol

musicislife11 0

nothing wrong at all with being a vrigin at 19. =)

Yes there is. it's a sign that no-one loves you. I'd shoot myself if I were 19 and a virgin.

giffinator 0

Yeah, because having sex is an accomplishment? I don't think so. I don't have any respect for ******. Also, if she said "it was nice" maybe she was ready.

#18 that dosen't make it right at all, 14 is definatly waay too young, I would have slapped her in the face. I mean I don't know about anyone else but I diden't even think about having sex when I was 14, I had better things to do.

your sister needs help. and it's alright to be a virgin (: