Early start

By KoNi - 21/11/2008 07:23 - France

Spicy
Today, my 14-year-old sister asked me how I felt when I first had sexual intercourse. I told her it was personal and was none of her business. She then looked at me and said, "I thought it was nice." I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 307
You deserved it 6 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 19 and still a virgin. It's not for lack of opportunity, I just don't want to give it up for just anyone.

That's ****** up. Talk to your sister or something before she gets chlamydia.

Comments

Darrus 0

I dont know what the age of consent is in France but i dont think 14 is too young (even if it is illegal - if they both wanted it, who cares?). However, maybe she just wanted to make fun of you or act cool, so chill (same for most of the people above this comment;)

I'm 14 and even I see something wrong with that. Nothing is wrong about being a virgin. I don't even know why people these days promote losing virginity. You don't have to rush into anything. People talk like virginity is something bad and should embarrass you. But yeah, like people have been saying, someone needs to talk to her.

You totally give me hope in young teens. I'm glad that you have a good head on your shoulders. :)

that is actually the most dryest thing I have ever read in my life :| you're deffs late teens/early twenties and a virgin.

not0ri0us617 0

OMG, 14 is really young. But i'm 13 and going out (almost) with someone who had sex at 9.

NINE?? I was worried about DOLLS when I was nine....that's waaaaaaayyyyy to young. And I'm not even sure if that's believable...but with some kids these days....idk...

AspiringSheCop 0

all these puritans on here freaking out... I lost my virginity at 14 and I'm 18 now, disease-free and never been pregnant. It's really not that big a deal. Our culture places too much emphasis on virginity anyway. P.S. If the 14-year-old had been a boy, would we have the same comments on here? I doubt it.

actually, are culture doesn't express virginity enough. I mean, schools teach it but a lot of people don't listen, like you. It's mostley religion that stresses it. So speaking off that, I think that there would still be a lot of the same comments if it was a boy. And it is sad that you lost your virginity at 14. Are you still even with that person. really, you need to sort out your priorities. sex is meant for marriage, and that's how it always should be. so i would seriousley consider straighting your life if i were you.

who cares if he's a virgin, nothing wrong with that && i'm 13 but i think that 14's too young to lose your virginity. most of my friends haven't even had there period yet...don't think they'll lose theres anytime soon x)

#81, 9 years old is just way too ******* young. Don't tap that baby. Eww.

*not someone who IS nine. someone who had sex at age nine, and is now probably older.

This does not mean her little sister wants to have sex or be a *****/****. And a 14 year old is NOT like a little kid its a grade 8 or 9 kid. She is probably just curious about it.. Like we all were when we were younger.

Radioo 0

8th and 9th graders aren't little kids? either you're a midget or still in 8th grade. ha ha.

Buddha_Mike 0

I agree that fourteen is too young to lose your virginity, but I really don't think that fourteen year old's are too "mentally immature," for sex. I am fourteen years old, and I'll be fifteen in February, and I can be just as mature as anybody over the ages of eighteen. Just because some "children" that actually ARE immature act like children, doesn't mean that everybody older than fourteen, fifteen, or sixteen should be total assholes and believe that everybody younger than them are too immature. Anyway, I bet at least one person is going to try and fight my point and say that I'm just a child so I'm going to go back to the topic and say that, "Fourteen is definitely too young to lose your virginity because fourteen year old's are just a bunch of perverts always thinking about sex, like myself. As perverted as I am, I'm not going to go out and have sex with random people.. I'm going to wait until I'm at least eighteen, like most people should!"

you have a good point but as a rebuttle to your last comment, you should wait until marraige to have sex.