Dumbass

By O-|---<=~ - 18/10/2013 23:01 - United States - Bellingham

Spicy
Today, my otherwise lovely boyfriend of a month showed his true colors. He freaked out when he learned that I use tampons instead of pads. He yelled that using them is like cheating on him, because his penis is the only thing that should ever enter me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 858
You deserved it 5 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now wait until he finds out about your vibrator.

He should really stop and think about whether or not he wants to compare the size of his equipment to a tampon, and claim that the tampon is winning.

Comments

ilytyvm 25

What would he say if you got pregnant, then? would he demand a c-section so that the baby wouldn't have to impose on your ****** where only his penis should go?

perdix 29

So, you're saying that he's such a douche, he'd actually be jealous of a douche?

Smoldering 15

Yep! Unfortunately she is....

RUN! Get out now!!!! If he is that irrational about something so ridiculous there is a TON of trouble waiting for you in the relationship's horizon.

What about his tongue or his fingers? I suppose he'd get jealous of his own body parts too?

A guy like that isn't going to understand foreplay or anything sex related that isn't just tab a into slot b.

Sweetpea22 14

Poor boy, he must have a small dick if he is freaking out over a tampon

akakennedy 16

Cuz tampons feel so good when you're putting them in and pulling them out (sarcastic voice)!

Smoldering 15

Ohhh heck yeah!!! I just love the way it feels....

Is he afraid of a little competition or something?

In all honesty I would prefer a girl use tampons instead of pads. It seems cleaner that way, I don't know.

In all honesty, it's none of us men's ******* business how a girl takes care of her own hygiene...

as long as she is taking care of her hygiene...if not it is the guy's business

I guess he's the kind of boyfriend that also prevents you from having guy friends, doesn't want you to see a gynecologist, forbids you to go out with your girlfriends because you could be hit on by men... Well either you impose your right to independence to him or you dump his ass.. I mean seriously a tampon ? Is he even old enough to have sex in the first place ? Cause it seems to me that he's 12 at most!