Drunken antics

By eddie818 - 10/06/2012 07:54 - Canada - Sidney

Today, I drove my drunk sister home after a wild night of partying. She did not go to bed as I expected; instead, she laid in the bathtub and cried every time I left her. Now it's 3AM, and she's using her bra as a lasso for various objects in the room. The best part is I work in 4 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 259
You deserved it 3 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Atleast you're being a good brother, and looking after her. Could've been Alot worse.

Comments

ganjaone 2

Would u rather her get knocked up at the party or risk her life driving drunk home? If u're here posting it on fml then u have some serious issues. Family always comes first!

taywee14 0

im pretty sure the point of this fml was that he has to work and probly wont get much sleep! not that he has to stay with her

Pufferfish78 5

I don't see the drunk sister putting her family first since she wouldn't allow him to get some much needed sleep.

Unbweavable 17

Awww you're such a good sibling. I wouldn't have even picked my brother up to begin with.

I hope your sister appreciates the sacrifice you made to make sure she was safe and comforted.

Unbweavable 17

Awww you're such a good sibling. I wouldn't have even picked my brother up to begin with

Op, you're a good man looking out for your sister. I have a kid sister too, who used to be a bit wild as well. I've picked her up from parties and hospitals drunk a few times and I don't miss that at all, lol! :) Might as well grab a pillow and sleep on the bathroom floor if you want any rest. Hope the rest of the night was uneventful. Cheers. :)

So you decided to waste some time and write this fml, right?

You're a good brother! You're racking up some good karma points there! I'm sure she'll appreciate it when she sobers up! Good for you protecting her from some horrible fate!!

Wise advice, but that's expected from someone who has great taste in cars! :)

gingeryginger 1