Drunken antics

By eddie818 - 10/06/2012 07:54 - Canada - Sidney

Today, I drove my drunk sister home after a wild night of partying. She did not go to bed as I expected; instead, she laid in the bathtub and cried every time I left her. Now it's 3AM, and she's using her bra as a lasso for various objects in the room. The best part is I work in 4 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 259
You deserved it 3 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Atleast you're being a good brother, and looking after her. Could've been Alot worse.

Comments

dellis44 7

"remember that time I stayed up.with you all night after you got hammered? yeah, well you owe me one." works every time.

sillycart 9

"every minutes like a lasso, let's just take it real slow" one direction reference....? Anyone? Okay.

sillycart 9

^ No. I will see to it myself those 5 "guys" are slowly and painfully killed with a blunt butter knife covered in highly concentrated acid. I will then pour salt over their wounds and record their screams (which I will play back to them on repeat). As you can tell, I don't really like them.

Snafuusmc 12

She owes you big time! At least she didn't pass out in the McDonalds parking lot.

sup_life 0

Rape her ... She won't even remember hahahaha

Unbweavable 17

The hell is wrong with you????

41- I'm quite sure you Think you're making a joke, or being sarcastic or whatever, but forgive me if I fail to see the humour in anything to do with rape. :(

sierra142 19

You are an idiot and a sick individual.

reddudeover 2

41 - This is perhaps one of the most loathsome comments I've EVER had the severe displeasure of reading. There's nothing funny about rape in any shape of form (no not even prison rape)!

58-I agree. Joking about rape is very, very inconsiderate to people who have had loved ones in that position, or even themselves.

74- I couldn't agree more. And I think anyone who sees the humour in sexual assault should go talk to someone who's been unfortunate enough to experience it. Go talk to the poor girl/guy/child that's been though that, listen to their story and tell me with if you still want to burst out laughing in their face. Real hilarious, eh? :p Weirdos.....

sup_life 0

Best time to rape her... She won't even remember Mwuhahahaha

sup_life 0

Oops my butt pressed in random letters my bad

What a sad life you must have to even joke about something like that, at least I hope you were joking.

sup_life 0

Best time to rape her... She won't even remember Mwuhahahaha

challan 19

My brother and I are close like that. Op, you are a good brother and a good man.

Yup me and my twin sis are damn close too and have to agree you're a good brother for doing that OP.

Megan98 18

That's really sweet of you to do that. Well, at least this is something you can look back and laugh about. :)