Drained

By please_no - 16/03/2010 14:40 - United States

Today, the water in my shower wouldn't drain so I used a snake to unclog it. I pulled almost a full foot of nasty hair and gunk out of the drain. I just moved in, and the previous owner was an elderly woman. I just pulled a foot of old lady pubes out of my drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 558
You deserved it 3 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know it's not just regular hair?

When was the last time you saw old lady pubes to verify that that's what the hair actually was?

Comments

ruby84 1

YUKKK! FYL Think positively though, you could've found worse than just her hair!

MermaidSongXOXO 6

So you put your "snake" into a pube filled hole. Oh dear.... so many sexual jokes to make, so little time.

perdix 29

Relax, it wasn't ALL old lady pubic hair! There were probably some old lady nipple hairs and a lot of old lady anal hairs with dingleberries. There are surely some old man pubes in there to from the guys she blew in the shower. And when you try to get rid of the soap scum from the tub, rest assured that some of it isn't soap scum (hint: rhymes with "scum"). Feel better now? YWIA ;)

FYLDeep 25

The OP is gonna get so hot after reading this.

I laughed and heaved at the same time at the "dingleberries" part. Well done

If it's any consolation, she most likely didn't use it the last couple of years... ;-)

whatever kinda hair all i gotta say is vomit! its not just hair its hair trappin allkindsa shit!

Were you naked when you pulled her pubes?

so you used you pet snake to unclog a foot old old lady pubes? GROSS how do you know it was a foot? did you measure it or did the snake tell you?????