Keeper

By Loopy - 07/05/2019 06:00 - Belgium

Today, I had to buy more supplies for the cat my friend asked me to pet sit for 2 weeks. Her 2-week vacation ended over 3 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 035
You deserved it 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That’s a funny way of saying, “I had to buy more supplies for my cat.”

ViviMage 38

I think the cat is yours at this point! Are you gonna keep it or take it to a shelter or tell your friend to come get this thing?

Comments

ViviMage 38

I think the cat is yours at this point! Are you gonna keep it or take it to a shelter or tell your friend to come get this thing?

The cat likes you better. Pussy ain’t loyal!

On the bright side, now you have a cat

That’s a funny way of saying, “I had to buy more supplies for my cat.”

colderthanyou 15

It’s time for you to go on a two week vacation, and have that friend look after the cat and never pick it up...

So you didn’t think maybe contacting said friend over the course of three years why they haven’t retrieved their cat?? This is a fml to the poor cat, the cat is now yours obviously so buying it food and giving it love is most important.

tounces7 27

I feel like there's not enough information here. Did your friend die? Decide to move? Plane Crashed? Stop being your friend? What?

Aurora_BoreaIis 7

It's technically yours now after 6 months I think. Even if your friend wanted it back, you wouldn't have to as long as you can prove the length of time you've had it and any receipts of vet bills or food and supplies you've had to buy for the cat. Have you even tried to give the cat back? Has its first owner spoken to you since then?

You sound like you have been taking care of a cat you don't want for 3 years. Either accept it as yours and stop being sour about it or give it away to someone who appreciates it.

Nhayaa 21

You're a good person, this cat is lucky she asked you 👍