Sex work is real work

By Anonymous - 22/09/2019 00:01

Spicy
Today, I just found out my best friend is a hooker. I just thought she worked nights and had terrible taste in clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 845
You deserved it 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not really sure why her being a hooker has any impact on your life.

EmDizzle2007 28

it matters because they care about their friend... something you lonely motherfuckers wouldn't understand.

Comments

not really sure why her being a hooker has any impact on your life.

she could be worried since it's not that safe or legal? someone can feel bad about not noticing their friend putting themselves in a less than an ideal situation

I'm guessing you don't get laid enough, and you're just jealous that your friend bangs so well, she went pro!

Charlie Coffman_1920149595 18

I truly hope you're not really that stupid......

EmDizzle2007 28

it matters because they care about their friend... something you lonely motherfuckers wouldn't understand.

Not sure how this is about your life. Either your friend enjoys this line of work or she is so low that it’s all she can do. Regardless, that’s her life, not a reflection of yours.

yall are obviously not besties. as her bff, if you're not acting as manager (I'm mostly joking here) and helping her stay safe you should at least KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE DOES FOR MONEY🤦🏿‍♀️ my best friend knows more about me than I do!!! and let's be honest, she probably didn't tell you because she thought you'd judge her...and you have. if you are feeding, financing and/or ******* someone, you have less than no room to cast aspersions.

Lora Wood 11

None of you seem to get it's about her own cluelessness.

Well, you weren't wrong. You just didn't know what her night job was. Oh, and we all have terrible taste in clothes. Except for whoever picked out the suits for Neil Patrick Harris while he was on How I Met Your Mother. That dude was stylin'.

Traveling_Book 9

I’m assuming the FML here is that you’re worried about her safety? I’d be apprehensive if I had a friend doing that as well.