Dirty talk

By unlucky_number13 - 14/07/2009 09:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my crush came over and we began to fool around. He started to kiss my stomach, and just when I was getting into it, he pulled away with a disgusted look on his face, wiped his mouth, and said, "We'll continue this when you get rid of all your bellybutton lint." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 907
You deserved it 62 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did you tell him you were saving it to make a blanket for winter?

vein 0

Ew, thats really gross. Take a bath. :(

Comments

Hahahahaha, I can't stop laughing at some of the comments. Hahaha. Oh goodness, but really. Lint? Maybe you have a hairy belly button... which isn't much better...

chocoLIFE_fml 2

yeah shave what? .. where were you going with that?

Knit your crush a sweater with all that lint. Your belly button will stay clear, and hopefully he'll be so pleased with your cheesy gifts that he'll want to get in your pants again. Also try drawing scary faces on your stomach to ward him off from there.. or maybe paint a yellow warning sign "DANGER: LINT."

lmfaowww 0

try cleaning yourself : ( ydi.

speak_a_da_truth 0

Really all you people get that upset about a little lint that you stop everything completely. Let me guess you all need to shower immediately after sex too? How old is everyone on this site? You've never been making out with someone and piece of hair somehow gets in there you pull it out and keep going no big deal why would you stop? All you have to do is pull it off and continue. The only thing I stop for is a water break cuz my girl and I smoke shit dries out, but there is no way a little piece of lint is going to stop me from getting any. Grow Up. Next thing you know it'll be "oh my god she has stretch marks on her ****". Guess what it's going to happen, so what will you do then? You could find a younger piece of ass but you know they will suck in bed, but the maturity level might be the same.

Okay...sorry, but if you have enough belly button lint for it to be noticeable...you've got some issues and you might want to do something about that...like shower for example...

ericavel 0

He isn't a jerk. He's being humorous. Quit being so damn sensitive.

I find it interesting that your crush would be fooling around with you like that.