By Anonymous - 14/07/2009 11:41 - United States

Today, I received an email with a link to a story about a man who lost 650 pounds. I ignored it, until I saw who sent it. My mom, with the message "Maybe there's hope for you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 777
You deserved it 8 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

I think someone is in denial about their weight

Another FML without supporting information. How should we react? How much do you weigh? Has it been a topic of conversation in the house?

Comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

I think someone is in denial about their weight

mikakarie 0

I agree. Maybe she has a point.

djb23 0

you should send her a gift-wrapped box with a mirror inside and a note that says "I think it might be genetic..."

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

I Saw The Same Story..But The Guy Lost 410 Pounds, Not 650 XD

sunshiiiineXD 0

Me too! He used to be 650 and then lost 410. He looked so good afterward. I love weight loss stories!

Eh, she could just be a little overweight, or like me. I can count my ribs but I still have a bit of a belly, but I'm underweight. (95 lbs)

I highly doubt she weighs anywhere near 95 pounds. Unless your mom would do the same thing?

46 Won so much the dinosaurs died because of him... LAWL

Looks like you need to lose some weight.

FDXCpinballwiz 0

I agree, you should face the fact that you need to lose weight and your mom is just trying to help you. So stop whining about it.

Agreed. And sitting at your computer whining on fmylife.com isn't going to make you any skinnier. Just a news flash.

Cat135 0

Your mother is only trying to help. Maybe you should take her advice.

Boredworker says DFYL (def **** Your Life)

fmyfudginglife 0

Write her back with, "I eat because you're a bitch".

I think your mother loves you and is trying everything she can think of to not be burying her own child. Hope that you're both around to enjoy life for quite some time.

Another FML without supporting information. How should we react? How much do you weigh? Has it been a topic of conversation in the house?