Thorough check

By Anonymous - 24/01/2014 23:34 - United States - Akron

Spicy
Today, as my boyfriend went to go down on me, he felt it necessary to stop at my stomach and clean the lint out of my belly button. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 845
You deserved it 23 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't get mad at a man for trying to take care of his lady

Dang girl if you have a chance of getting intimate, I'd suggest you groom yourself haha

Comments

Can't get mad at a man for trying to take care of his lady

You're just lucky he didn't stop and ask you to shower first.

What's wrong with the shower? He could join her and they'd have a fun experience, even better he could continue where he left off in the shower.

SuckMeBeautifu1 24

Giving oral in the shower isnt all its cracked up to be.. Its hard to focus on what you're doing when water is streaming into your eyes and your mouth.

It works when you have the girl get her back to the wall, head under the showerhead, with the water streaming down her back, so you don't have to take in water....or you could just do it open mouthed so the water flows out... a lil TMI yes but still, you can have a ton of fun in the shower.

His? His lady? She is not his property or possession. She is her own person and doesn't belong to anyone else.

Looks like we found the feminist. Although what I said implies possession, it doesn't necessarily mean he owns her. It's part of the way the English language has been spoken for centuries.

Ambient25 - write a blog based solely on 'shower sex' you seem like you're a novice ;)

Dang girl if you have a chance of getting intimate, I'd suggest you groom yourself haha

DanShowsNoMercy 13

He's just trying to take care of his woman.

jonahwalzer 12
Hiimhaileypotter 52

Must have* And I don't think so, because it's on FML.

Hey at least you got some pleasure and a clean belly.. Win win situation if you ask me.

At least he didn't clean it out then proceed to eat said lint!

fartay55 11

Maybe it's like one of his let peeves? Or maybe he just wants you to be as beautiful as you can be :)