Dirty mind

By wow - 14/03/2013 15:43 - United States - Gilbert

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got angry and threatened to dump me, all because I wouldn't give in to his demands not to go to a birthday sleepover with my friends. He seriously thinks it's going to turn into some kind of lesbian orgy and that I'll cheat on him. Thanks, PornHub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 390
You deserved it 7 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your boyfriend is an idiot. Everyone knows these sleepovers culminate in pillow and tickle fights, not lesbian orgies!

We get it, the implication is that you've had sex with women like that before. "OMG that's like, soooo hawt!" There, now that you have the response you're looking for, you can work on your joke-recognition skills.

I'm not looking for approval sweet cheeks. And who says I was involved? I was just pointing out that it CAN happen.

Ahh, passive-aggressive terms of endearment. The last refuge of those who have no actual defense. Well anyway, my last sentence still applies.

Not agressive in the least. I just love everyone.

@24 Its like if I said Shrike had a friend. Its not true but its still a possibility. And I get what your saying, Shrike is an idiot and thinks because you a girl that you meant that comment to have a hidden meaning. But, like I said Shrikes an idiot.

Ack, my feelings. Oh no. Please god, no. The pain. The burn is too much to bear. /sarcasm I'm so sorry for offending your delicate sensibilities, dear white knight, Sir uh... "kinky44"? Oh, what a surprise that is.

Its my last name, dipshit. Go stroke your ego somewhere else, oh wait, you have nowhere else to go. The comments section is the shield you use to hide your insecurity. Why else would you needlessly call someone out on a comment you clearly didn't understand.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Mhhmn..... the smell of ass-hurt from Paradoxical and Kinky makes me crave a BBQ.

"I get what your saying, Shrike is an idiot" Are you sure you mean Shrike, or should that have been referred towards yourself?

I just love when a simple joke spawns a flame war. The only thing better is that it's my joke.

ParaPea, don't try to argue with Shrike, it just doesn't work. I know this from experience :( Although that whole "sweet cheeks/Hun" thing really grinds my gears…

95, I know, I know. Arguing on the interwebs in general is stupid. Sometimes I just can't help myself. xD

I got the impression that 24 meant not to be so sure that pillow and tickle fights happen at slumber parties. Perhaps you're the one with the dirty mind and trying to look cool to strangers online. Just a thought.

Well, shit, now that I've scrolled down a bit farther I see she made another similar comment, indeed making a sexual suggestion. I guess my brain is still a sweet, innocent, virgin, even if my ****** isn't.

Mother of 2 at 21, Such a badass...

133, my children are one of the few things I don't regret, and it's not like I was some drop out pregnant teen. My son was planned, my daughter wasn't, but we were going to start trying to conceive right around the time I found out I was pregnant. I am educated, work full time at a great job, and when I come home, I come home to a husband who loves me. Yep, I'm such a badass, spending my Friday nights with my kids and my man reading stories, spending my Saturdays walking to the park, or painting with them. I hate it when people get all judgemental.

Tell him that if you all get started then he can join you.

perdix 29

Tell him to quit being an irrationally jealous miser, and to pay to watch the party on the webcam -- just like everybody else!

I immensely enjoy your sense of humour, Perdix!

What the hell kind of sleepovers do you get invited to?

the ones 90% of single straight males (also probably a fair share of non single, bi and gay males) wish they were attending and

420Zombie 17

dude 19, you basically said the same thing in your response to doc. why would you bring this up again? you didn't get enough your first couple comments?

musiciangirl591 16

thats never happened at any of the sleepovers i've been to

MissCharlotte_fml 26

The sleepovers I have been to are mainly 80's movie marathons and lots of eating chocolate. Then again, lots of sleepovers have been with my sisters...

This type of controlling behavior is abuse. It can lead to more severe abuse down the line. Be careful, OP.

Jessj958 19

Very true! Once you don't go to the sleepover, it makes him think he has control over you. Next thing you know, he's telling you that you can't even go to the grocery store alone! OP, you should have a serious talk with him about what is acceptable and what isn't.

lishajoy777 14

Most guys would find the thought of that arousing...

oh yes, what's more arousing than the thought of your woman cheating on you with 6 other people all at once.

I would have to disagree. While the thought of women doing that is arousing, the thought of the woman I would be with doing that is not so arousing.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

If the boyfriend was in that lesbian orgy sleepover it wouldn't even be on FML. Unless it was from his point of view. "Today I went to a sleepover with my girlfriend expecting to be part of a huge lesbian orgy, but yet all they talked about was how hot Johnny Depp is. FML." Haha

That's when you bring in your own crazy scenario: "I don't want you to go out and hang with your guy friends [for example, at a football game], because I'm seriously convinced that you will have a gay orgy and cheat on me." (Btw, no offense to any of the gay men/lesbians here. You all rock :) )

Given how homoerotic football is, #22, OP totally should do that. Better yet, OP, if he's so jealous and controlling that he doesn't trust you around your female friends, you should dump his ass. Unless you've given him reason not to trust you in the past, he has no rights to suspect you'll cheat on him. And he has no rights to make any demands of you.

Op, I think your boyfriend needs to deal with his trust issues in a more constructive manner, pornhub aside. :p Time for a chat to point out to him he's dating someone who's not choosing to be with him at gun point. :p

420Zombie 17

why have so few people brought up the point of talking to him. a agree draco, op needs to ignore all this 'dump him, he's a dumbass' and sit down and chat with her bf about the situation. (though I agree her bf is being a little nonsensical with his **** logic)

Why, 105? Well, "demanding" his girlfriend not go to a sleepover with female friends is a sign of a controlling asshole. And accusations of infidelity without a shred of proof is indicative of a controlling, jealous asshole. And threats to break up are also indicative of a controlling, jealous asshole. If she gives into his demand that she not go to her friend's party, he'll be making more and more demands of her and controlling her. OP's boyfriend is a jealous, controlling asshole for not trusting her (unless given him reason not to) and a complete idiot for thinking that anything that happens in **** could possibly happen in real life.

420Zombie 17

idk, I'd just assumed that he was insecure as opposed to him being a controlling dick. it's funny how people will interpret things differently like that.

I'd be caught in the middle of wanting or not wanting that to happen, if he has any luck it could push him closer to a threesome.