Destroy it with fire

By loli-conned - 21/06/2009 22:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was shopping for my little sister's birthday. She loves manga. I've never read manga, so I bought a couple of novels from the "popular" shelf. Turns out if they have white covers it means they are "adult" books. I bought my sister a "lolicon" manga - filled with prebuscent naked girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 003
You deserved it 22 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you should have looked. That's what I would've done.

Everyone's gotta see naked girls sometime. But you could've [should've] asked a sales person if you've never bought Manga before. Or at least found one age appropriate. Sure you didn't get the color code, but you could always ask. Or flip through it. Or the old "ask her what her favorite is". At least you know she read it? I get books all the time when people are like, "Oh, you like fiction right? Here's these books about wizard-wannabes." I never read them.

Comments

i_luv_puppies 1

you can't diss us for not being into it! From an outsiders point of view its weird! Books with adults full of picures and a great deal of sexual content? No thanks!

Anime has girls you can never have, not even in your dreams. Why would anyone want to get their hopes up?

these cigarettes must be for kids with the cute cartoon camel!

They usually have warning labels on the cover. You fail. Maybe you should read more manga. It's cool.

you mean all manga doesn't have "prebuscent" naked girls in it? huh.

Pallas_Cat 0
paleknight47 0

This is exactly why you are supposed to ask an employee for help if you have no idea what you're doing in a store.

It's a manga, which is a book filled with anime. Aka. drawings. Seeing how they are not real-life {such as photos or a movie}, they are not illegal. Not that it makes it any less disturbing, but that is beside the point.

You say the book had prepubescent naked girls in it...isn't that shit illegal?? That's just disgusting. =(