Denied

By uglyswimmer - 23/04/2009 01:58 - United States

Today, I was talking to a swimmer I just met. I saw a cute guy and whispered to her, "That guy is hot." She asked "Who?" I pointed at him. She turned to see him, then turned back to me and said "Ew, that's my brother." She went to him, whispered something. He turned around to see me and said, "EW." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 645
You deserved it 7 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no, some guy you don't even know shot you down because he wasn't physically attracted to you. What are you, 14?

AK 2

What's wrong with that girl? Someone tells her that they thinks her brother is hot, and she goes and tells her brother right away in front of the girl? Sounds kind of rude to me.

Comments

ohhdamn 0

did you ever think that she said something else because she didn't want you dating her brother? seriously, why get all mad at the small things.

rt523 0

how do you people know the OP is 14? they said "ew"...oh no! how horrible! i'm 19, i say ew. and if they are 14 so what? this is the internet, i'm pretty sure anyone can use it. i'm sorry, that wasn't very nice of the girl. next time you should ask if they know the guy before you say you think he's good looking.

You don't know what she actually said. #31 could be right. OP: But no matter what you are overreacting.

blankslate 0
tdawgheath 0

#22, you're 13? If you said ew to me I wouldn't be offended at all...In fact, I'd be glad that lil kids don't like me.

how old are you, 13? ridiculous. rejection happens, that's not **** my life, that's just life.

Agreed with 31. She probably said something different to make him say ew. Seriously, whether your 14 or not, one guy you'll probably never see again thinking your ugly is not that big a deal. YDI for overreacting and posting it on here.