Deal or no Deal

By Anonymous - 16/04/2020 02:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's farts got so bad that we made a deal: every day that he doesn't fart, he gets a blowjob. Suddenly, he's not letting gas out anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 989
You deserved it 2 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My girlfriend lets me fart all I want, and provides plentiful hummers. Everyone tells me to never let her go. I agree; I’m going to marry her.

Sady_Ct 37

Farting is normal, not farting is not normal. He is still farting, just not around you. Don’t be so selfish.

Comments

Sady_Ct 37

Farting is normal, not farting is not normal. He is still farting, just not around you. Don’t be so selfish.

No, she's right. Asking him to fart away from her is a reasonable request, and what she's paying for that makes it an excellent deal. Assuming her ******** aren't so boring they put you to sleep.

Ambrily 27

That was a different woman lol

Sady_Ct 37

The way it’s written, sounds like he’s not farting at all, and that’s where I was saying she is being selfish. I showed my boyfriend this FML as he sometimes tries to fart away from me and at other times just farts where he chooses.

TCRII 29

There were 69 YDI’s when I read this FML. Maybe that is your solution...

My girlfriend lets me fart all I want, and provides plentiful hummers. Everyone tells me to never let her go. I agree; I’m going to marry her.

WistayShlaio82 13

You’re gonna **** up his stomach.

Hey, you agreed to it, so suck it (up), swallow (your pride), and blow him like you promised. If you want to back out of your deal, may I suggest buying some air freshener?

ojoRojo 27

You brought this upon yourself, my dear. Sucks for you! ;)

lol he's farting just not doing it around you. you need to get over it, when you are married you share EVERYTHING

kujiens101 24

To all the commenters, how much do you people fart?!? You can’t just not make the air around your girl smell putrid?? Is that so much to ask? Y’all need to see a doctor if it is