Damn

By zzzgrady - 27/10/2010 02:46 - United States

Today, after having the worst night of my life, my boss chewing me out and acid reflux all morning, I went to the snack machine at work to get the only thing that makes me happy, Reese's PB cups. I had just enough money to buy the very last one in the machine, and it got stuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 146
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Comments

Elixa 0

yummy it looks like poo, I love poo

ohsuzykuew 0

OMG! You are such a sick bitch! Get a life *****! Put a ******* shirt on while you're at it. I'm grossed out by your fake ass, nasty orange boobs! GAG!!!

sourgirl101 28

Hahahahaha! I'm laughing because you think your fake cartoon picture is better. (: lol

Elixa 0

yeah I am soooo gross. man I'm just disgusting! ewwww. if only one day I could be as classy and beautiful as you?! wow. well that would just be great!!!

I'm not cling you ugly or anything here Elixa. I'm sure you're just as pretty if not more than most of this fml community. I think a lot of people are just put off by a woman just straight up showing her boobs.

SoldieroftheLORD 0

oh Suzy's profile pis is sooo much hotter you don't even know...

Elixa 0

I was never comparing myself to suzy. I was comparing myself to #33.

Hey, at least you had Reese's for breakfa- Oh... I'm sorry for your loss.

I love PB cups! I hope I can raid through my little cousins Halloween candy!

sourgirl101 28

That's the only thing that makes you happy? Maybe having a poor diet is why you have acid reflux. Just a thought.

FYLDeep 25

They put some new vending machines in at the University I'm at that know how to check if it got stuck or not and it will give it a couple more rotations if needed. Plus, they make you hit an OK button to confirm your selection so it's hard to **** up the number. Also, if you put a 5 dollar bill in there, it dispenses dollar coins back. And as far as dollars go, it will even read really shitty beat up dollars. I wish they made all of them like that. Vending machines can really be bitches sometimes.

All modern vending machines have systems that detect a product as it drops down to the door. If it is not detected, then depending on the machine you will either get your money back, or it will keep spinning until it falls. The only way this FML could happen is with an ancient machine. OP: FYL for working near an ancient machine.

FYLDeep 25

Ancient? I've only seen a couple of machines that had that.

If Reese PG cups are the only things that make you happy then really FYL

Make it give you the candy. Beat it into submission. And if that doesn't work, go get the biggest person you can find.

knibbsy 4

And then make fun of them for being fat! That's what you were going to say, right?

hmm.. well not a doctor or anything but doesn't chocolate make acid reflux WORSE? I'd say you would have felt worse not getting it stuck in the machine!

32: Yes, it does. Well, it's either the chocolate, the sugar-y peanut butter, or the combo of the two. Either way, I have acid reflux as well, and eating candy doesn't help. Just makes it worse... OP, sorry that you wasted your money, and I know Reece's are awesome, but it really wouldn't make you feel better for long. And if you are feeling the acid reflux all morning, you should really get that checked by a doctor, you could be doing serious damage to your esophagus without even realizing it.