Cujo

By Doglover - 13/10/2011 15:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to climb up and sit in a tree for half an hour to avoid being mauled by a huge, insane dog. Its weird-looking owner eventually turned up, sneered at me, and walked off with the visibly smug dog in tow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 012
You deserved it 2 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gloritank 8

Were you pissin on his territory?

tylersign 11

Should have gotten off his damn lawn. Kids and their shenanigans these days.

Comments

lmaoatall 6

Imagine if the tree wasn't there for you to sit in for an hour op! You may not have had a chance to post this fml. Just me looking at the bright side.

Poor dog. Really, if you can't take care of a dog properly (which also includes training the dog's behaviour), then you shouldn't have one.

It's possible the dog was trained FOR this, sadly.

goobergirlie 5

Let me simplify: Dog mean, owner mean, owner no say sorry, man sad.

33 - I would've found it funny if her head exploded from trying to figure it out, why help her?

Sonic_boomerang 5

You were in a tree you should have busted a branch off and thrown it maybe he just wanted to play

Yea i'm sure the dog wanted to play.. with OPs flesh in his mouth D:

That sucks, at least you weren't injured though. I once had to have 50 stitches in my face from a dog bite, not fun.

ThatLooksSticky 16

This is the strangest FML I have ever read.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Nope. I should clarify: I find the OP's writing style strange.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

This FML is almost a little hard to read :/ But I kinda got the jist on what you were saying..sorry op.

Why? It's written using proper English grammar and composition.

You should of just thrown a stick at it or your shoe.

RedPillSucks 31

Throwing a stick at your shoe would be pointless, unless you mean to amuse the dog to get on its good side.