Cujo

By Doglover - 13/10/2011 15:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to climb up and sit in a tree for half an hour to avoid being mauled by a huge, insane dog. Its weird-looking owner eventually turned up, sneered at me, and walked off with the visibly smug dog in tow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 012
You deserved it 2 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gloritank 8

Were you pissin on his territory?

tylersign 11

Should have gotten off his damn lawn. Kids and their shenanigans these days.

Comments

To bad you don't know where this person lives. You could have called an animal shelter near by their home and informed them about the dog and owner. Its okay to train your dog to be a guard dog, it is not okay however to let it run away and possibly attack someone. It will get put down eventually sadly, some people should not be allowed to own animals. I also hope they don't have any children.

wild_n_out 8

No offense, but I don't understand how crap FMLs like this with grammatical errors get posted, but good ones don't. It doesn't make any sense....

bubo_fml 10

Another pussy stuck up in a tree...

miZscrZee 0

OMGSH. I would of cried! I dont even know how to climb a tree;; that's why I don't ever walk around the block..means dogs scare me.

This makes me sad. I hate shitty owners that treat their dogs so badly that they turn vicious. Usually, it isnt the dogs fault its mean- its just raised that way. But I am sorry you got chased up a tree, OP- not that it isnt just a LITTLE funny ;)

Corygerm 9

I wish I didn't have tiny Asian weiner:(

13 let me explain you Well it was a simple crack transaction in the snow-filled shores of the african tundra. The wind blew strongly, as the moonlight gave the icy african landscape a dark and gothic look, the one you expect monsters live in. He came with his chihuahua Fifi in a leash. The cloaked man and his chihuahua asked OP if he had the goods. Of course that Op didn't because OP was actually an undercover cop. The man quickly noticed this so he took fifi's leash releasing the beast in the process. Now you know how OP found himself in the situation the FMl speaks of.

RedPillSucks 31

Part II, the twilight saga. Fifi, it seems, is a lycanthrope who only turns during the african full moon. Curse OPs luck that his undercover sting took him so far from his home, his beloved Florida, where the Aurora Australis would regale him with its wondrous colors. Now he was stuck in this tree with nothing but his left hand and a Klondike bar to entertain him. Unfortunately, for him, Fifi loves Klondike bar, and lycans can climb trees.

Part III Fifi's revenge Op saw his life flashing through his eyes, His childhood, especially the moment when he entered Boner's van searching for free candy. His first love, which sadly was his left hand.And the moment he took the neighborhood watch job, that damn job that took him on this sting. Suddently OP thoughts were interrupted by the sound of fifi's terrible roar.

This was supposed to be a reply for 13, but that stupid bug semd my comment all the way to here...

You should have pissed on it while you were up there.