Clout chasing

By Samantha - 31/05/2009 12:44 - Singapore

Today, I turned 22. Instead of cutting my own cake, I stood by and smiled at a friend's belated birthday party. Her birthday was actually two months ago, but she decided to have her party on my birthday. No one remembered mine but everyone got her beautiful gifts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 999
You deserved it 5 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spidergirl41 0

haha that must suck. Go buy yourself a happy birthday to me cake, take a picture of itself and send it to everyone so they feel sorry for you and buy you stuff

that_one_dude 0

I would be pissed if that happend.

Comments

AfricanChick 0

Something worse then that happened to me: My friend and I had the same birthday, so we decided to have a joint party and go up to the lake for the weekend. NONE of my friends could go, so it was all her friends, who I basically knew anyway. By the end of the trip, we had tons of fun, then decided to open presents. She got tons, and I didn't get any. I felt kind of weird, and then they said "wait...it's your birthday too?!" FML.

bosco_kk 0

Wow, your friend is a little selfish don't you think? Looks like he/she is not your friend, at all.

spidergirl040812 0

I would've had to tell them about theyselves cuz that's bogus as heck well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! or belated bday or watever. : )

It's impossible for me to show any empathy for you because you should've reminded them about your birthday. I usually can only remember the month, and have to ask them what day it is.

Wow, your friends suck. I'd be pissed. Happy birthday though.

Surely if she was your friend she would know when you're birthday is.... Doesn't sound like a very good friend to me.

that is so annoying. it's happened to me once too instead they were going to my other friend's dad's business party instead.. i mean wtf. im sorry though :( maybe you can find some new friends :)

CapriceClassic 0

What a selfish friend you have.

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for choosing that kind of friend