By no love - 01/01/2016 22:41 - United States

Today, I celebrated my 4-year anniversary with my girlfriend. We didn't have sex and we didn't even kiss. All I got to do was cuddle the stuffed Minion she got me for Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 389
You deserved it 3 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry mate. Maybe have a talk with her? If you aren't satisfied with your relationship she needs to know.

leogachi 15

@3 If she didn't want to she's not obligated to just because it's their anniversary. We don't know if her not wanting anything physical is a regular thing or if she just happened to not want anything on their anniversary.

Comments

Sorry mate. Maybe have a talk with her? If you aren't satisfied with your relationship she needs to know.

Seems like she's the one not satisfied with their relationship

She just might be in the mindset that *nothing* happens until marriage. It's very rare here in the States, but it exists.

Why didn't you get to do more? 4 years and you should be able to do everything.

leogachi 15

@3 If she didn't want to she's not obligated to just because it's their anniversary. We don't know if her not wanting anything physical is a regular thing or if she just happened to not want anything on their anniversary.

No women are to be used like an object. Mainly for sexual relations.

definitely not the 2nd, minions are awesome and we love them :3

IridianShadow 20

You definitely need to explain to her what you want, and if things don't change now, they probably won't down the road either. That's something you need to consider.

If she wasn't initiating a kiss, why weren't you?

whatarethisss 23

No girlfriend action and a stuffed minion? Sounds like hell to me, sorry OP.

''cuddle the stuffed minion'' Sounds like she's the one with the girlfriend

yenze 18

She might be it never said of op was a guy or girl

kwilkens 15

Sounds like a Gru-esome anniversary! Sorry OP!

Maybe she didn't feel well, or maybe she was on her period, or maybe she just didn't want to. No matter what the circumstances no man would ever whine. Or try to make his gf look bad because he didn't get some. You sir are a whiny, disrespectful asshat.

I think OP has every right to expect something. I'm assuming his girlfriend ignored him the whole day, which means she's in the wrong and she has to explain to him what's going on. He's clueless. I'd expect more from my partner.

hipposteve 21