Bruh…

By ... - 06/06/2011 07:44 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that fist pumping during sex is not romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 751
You deserved it 6 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

he's got the heart of a champion. Don't take that away from him.

that's like getting your ass slapped after, and "good game"

Comments

strizz18 0

Sometimes I can't help but think some people need to lighten up during sex... The only way this is even remotely a problem is if you asked him to be romantic before you started, and even then he was more likely just trying to make you laugh or something...

dudeitsdanny 9

If it's a turn-off, it's a turn-off. It's not about lightening up, it's about what kills your libido. I'd probably get instantly soft, if my girlfriend started talking in a Jersey accent during sex.. Which I'm so glad she doesn't have since she's from a city right outside where Jersey Shore is filmed.

grumpybarista 0

Agreed, Cinn. Sex and romance doesn't exclude having fun and even being silly. You get closer to each other when you feel at ease to truly be yourselves. It's not just a time to coo and nuzzle; it's about having fun and enjoying each other. Learn to be more playful in bed, op.

That's a good point tbf, Danny, a turn-off is a turn-off. But to me it still sounds like the OP's making a bigger deal of this than necessary.

fish pumping is stupid no matter wut time it is

muchagente 5

if you keep calling it "explaining something" if you're only stating your opinion i see not much future in any of your relationships.

that depends, is he double fist pumping or just regular?