Boozed up

By speechless - 13/07/2013 14:32 - United States - Mitchell

Today, I woke up to a strange noise. I looked over to see my drunk husband standing at the dresser. I asked him what he was doing. "Peeing." I asked him, "In the sock drawer?" There was a pause. "Am I peeing in the wrong drawer?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 319
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

What drawer was he intending to pee into? O.o

Obviously the pants drawer so he can piss his pants.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
graceinsheepwear 33

That pun was used a couple thousand times about 2 FMLs ago.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I don't know why people don't say peed instead of pissed. No one ever says "that must of really peed you off", so it's original.

I think you just started something sir.

#41 Because if you say "that really peed me off", people will think you are saying "P'ed me off". Like a shortened form as in "Ef you", or "shut the Ef up".

Would you rather us say, "You urinate the crap out of me."?

Considering that sounds like some kind of unorthodox enema, 65, I'd certainly rather not phrase it that way!

Sounds like urine a pissy situation.

RivetingTaleChap 6

I reckon he's looking for Narnia.

that would be if he pissed in wardrobe

So he can pee on it? Unwise. Azlan's not a fellow you want to piss off.

Well, you know what they say OP. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Well, she can beat him. Just get out the baseball bat...

CallMeMcFeelii 13

And if the baseball bat doesn't work she could always use her hand.. Haha.

Hahahaha 56 that was so funny! Now leave...and never post another comment on FML...

Pwn17 25

5 Are you seriously suggesting that she pee in the drawer with him?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Relax pal, it was a comment gone wrong. You can shove your self entitlement right up your ass, next to where your head must be.

75, that was a dick comment. Toot toot, all aboard the douche train ._.

Well, urine for a treat when he wakes up tomorrow.

PimpdaddyCJT 13

Is there ever a wrong drawer when no drawer is right?

1PersonIsMyWorld 22
PimpdaddyCJT 13

That's what I was going for

threer 30

Um, yes. That's not a mindfuck at all. If none of them are right, all of them are wrong. There is a wrong drawer.

Well........ sucks for you. Next time hide all the beer in the house and his wallet so he can't buy more.

Right, create trust issues and break apart a family. The beer isn't the issue, the issue is moderation.

punkyboy 11

Wow that is way to far especially the part about taking away all the money from his wallet. For all we know this could be a one night thing. If not she should have a talk with him about drinking In moderation

joleigh 6

I think this would create more problems than fix anything. If someone took my money trying to "help" I'd feel the need to bitch slap them.

That's hilarious. I've had to redirect someone from from closet to the bathroom before and I've heard of some crazy stories about people peeing in places.

Yeah, I heard of one guy who likes to piss on his dad's car.