Imagine what it would be like

By Anonymous - 07/09/2011 04:30 - United States

Today, I found out my 97-year-old Grandma has an imaginary 30-year-old boyfriend. I laughed until my mom said, "She's still doing better than you. You don't even have an imaginary boyfriend, let alone a real one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 172
You deserved it 10 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

woah, at least you have a 97 year old grandma.

Does this mean your grandma's an imaginary cougar?

Comments

theten_fml 9

I think it's harder to have a real boyfriend than an imaginary one.

and thats when you say.... actually i do, and we had imaginary sex on your bed last night hoe!!

nonelikeworms 0

Then snap your fingers in a z formation exclamation

nonelikeworms 0

Then snap your fingers in a z formation exclamation

LiveLaughFML 10

that's grawesome! grawesome = grandma+awesomeness. everyone on FML has cool grandmas =(

Has anyone ever told him he looks just like Denzell Washington? Must be a beautiful chocolate man!

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Aww, that's so rude of her. Your mum sounds like a bitch. Prove her wrong OP! :)

why does her mom have to be a bitch, what if she was just joking?

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Aw shit, I think I accidently skipped the part where OP laughed at her grandmother. You're right, I am in the wrong. The OP was rude to laugh at her grandmother. Sorry 'bout my stupid comment...

Honestly i dont feel bad for you at all OP, im worried about your grandma...cus thats ******

i dont see much wrong with it... shes obviously lonely and if she likes to pretend she has a young attractive boyfriend then i see no harm in that

22 - Sometimes pretending becomes reality. That's what he's worried about.

everyday i pretend i have a 9 inch dick... just saying

Fatalally 4

when you're 97 it doesn't matter that much if it keeps you happy

saIty 17

Should've asked if they chitty chitty banged banged yet.

auntiemomma 0

if you love awkward moments then why not...

Ahh, the truth hurts. Show 'em how it's done. (:

ImmaB3AST 7

that's when you drink some booze and hire a *****.

EnEl_Infierno 15

Still counts, maybe Op swings that way, would explain why she doesn't have a bf.

So? Hire a male *****. Male prostitution is a thing, and men can be ******. I see no problem with the word "*****" being gender-neutral. ^^

Glitterhinoceros 14

Your grandma must be one lucky woman

Your mom is wrong, OP, an imaginary boyfriend is way more worse than no boyfriend at all.

leadman1989 15

Yeah, but op's mom was just defending her moms honor. What would you do with your child there laughing at the woman that raised you and is now most likely having mental problems.

EnEl_Infierno 15

#12 but think of it this way, an imaginary bf/gf no back talking, they'll always agree with you, all things that you'd have in common. I think the Granma is winning here after all she 97 and is probably more enlightened than rest of us.

'Yeah, but op's mom was just defending her moms honor.' Yeah, but she defended her moms honor by crushing those of her child. That's not very good parenting, is it?

leadman1989 15

1. Meh, they were probably all messing around... I imagine them laughing and op saying "I'm gonna put this on FML" 2. Even if they were slightly serious ops honor wasn't "crushed" nor can it be by pointing out a fact if she doesn't like it she can get a man. I remember you saying how easy that was ;) And if she was crushed don't dish it out if you can't take it.