Boom!

By why do eggs explode - 12/10/2015 21:35 - Canada - Calgary

Today, while I was in the shower, my 4 year-old son wondered what would happen if he put 6 eggs in the microwave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 290
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a great opportunity to teach him to clean a microwave.

The wonder of having small kids.. Good luck with that clean up!

Comments

FalloutScrolls 25

Salt. everywhere in the microwave. It dries the eggs up and make it easier to clean. Take it from this dad who once woke up to regular interval *crack...crack...crack...* because my daughter was fascinated with dropping eggs on the kitchen floor.

also, idk if it works for eggs, but if you put a bowl of water in the microwave for a few minutes, it makes it easier to clean.

a mixture of water with vinegar in it helps with really tough messes (or neglected ones) too

corky1992 33

Lol I'm sorry but that's hilarious

redhead_sprhro 10

Speeds up the hatching process

How egg-citing to have his very own science experiment at such a young age

Hopefuly his curiosity will drive him towards a career in science years later...

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Well, what happened I wonder?

bnbhimp 10
ExcuseMyHiccups 9

Puns. Puns everywhere. How did your four year old reach all that? Chairs I suppose, but good grief kids are too intelligent for their own good now a days!

Our microwave is in a cabinet under the countertop. I had to put a lock on the cabinet door because my 1 year old discovered how to operate the microwave. He never actually microwaved anything but it was only a matter of time.

Ours is on top of our fridge&freezer combination, even *I* have to stretch to reach it and we don't have ladders in the house, so the kids don't stand a chance.