Big kid

By Anonymous - 08/09/2012 14:20 - United States - Rhodes

Spicy
Today, I told my husband that I'm tired of feeling like his "blow-up doll". His response was to honk my boob and make squeaking noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 372
You deserved it 5 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iseyixes 18

Return the favor grab his junk and make squeaking noises.

perdix 29

You should have farted after he honked your boob and said, "Oops, faulty valve."

Comments

Sorry but you set yourself up for that one.

Shoulda made that guy a sandwich, husbands love sandwiches.

KaitlynNeal 13

Punch his balls and say: my punching bag

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

Your husband seems cool to me..

Why did you marry someone who makes you feel like a useless blowup doll?

be4udie03 6

If you don't wanna feel like a doll, you gotta take charge and suck his dick before he tells you too! ;) get kinky!

I hate to say this because I know it's gonna get some thumbs down, however..... Isn't a part of marriage the sex? If you don't want sex, marry someone who doesn't either. If you don't want role playing, marry someone who doesn't do it. If you want sex often marry some who does too. If you want kinky, ask and make sure your other does too! Don't wait until later to "discover" that your other just doesn't do __________. A marriage should be the right stuff combined. If you marry a nymphomaniac and you hate sex....shoulda talked about it. All of these people who seem to not know their partners....maybe ask more questions?

I find myself agreeing with you very much. Problem is, most people seem to think they can change someone, and afterwards complain if someone doesn't... Communication is key, people!

What bothers me is you saying 'marry the person if they like this'. You marry the person you love. Sometimes they don't like what you like. You can't just marry someone whom you don't love but likes the same sex stuff as you. Maybe that's not what you were implying, so if it's not, you may want to think about rewording the comment.