Big kid

By Anonymous - 08/09/2012 14:20 - United States - Rhodes

Spicy
Today, I told my husband that I'm tired of feeling like his "blow-up doll". His response was to honk my boob and make squeaking noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 372
You deserved it 5 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iseyixes 18

Return the favor grab his junk and make squeaking noises.

perdix 29

You should have farted after he honked your boob and said, "Oops, faulty valve."

Comments

olpally 32

Giggity Giggity goo!! Alright... :D

enormouselephant 15

Have you tried juggling his balls, REALLY hard?

perdix 29

You should have farted after he honked your boob and said, "Oops, faulty valve."

I don't know what she means by that? Does she mean she just lays there during sex? Because if so, she can just initiate different positions to make it better for both of them. If she means that she feels he just uses her for sex, well then she needs to keep talking to him and be very detailed about it; us women tend to confuse men with our vague conversations; your husband is not a mind reader, he probably doesn't know what you mean by you saying you feel like a sex doll.

wannabesinger 16

After my ex and I broke up, I used to say I felt like a blow up doll. By that I meant that whenever I went to his house, we'd end up in a room where he thought he could do whatever he wanted to me. Every single time I came over. You know, sometimes I really wanted to WATCH the damn movie, not have you put it on for background noise while you proceeded to get frisky.

talk to your significant other about shit like that. both are supposed to feel good about being with one and the other not be used just for sex

daringtoride 27

Marriage is an institution. Who wants to be institutionalized?

Allornone 35

While it's certainly frustrating to have someone make jokes while you're trying to express something you feel, at the same time, I think it was just a joke. Lighten up a little, and try to talk to him again. He may be more receptive the second time around

Be patient and explain with details. After all, he is only a man.

amandajlucas2015 2

Y do men get to be held to different standards than women.. If a woman can understand what she is talkin about then y can't a man.. I'm tired of people using the excuse oh he's just a man everytime he is really just not listening because hes a prick who doesn't give a shit

It is a fact that men and women understand and analyze information in different ways, therefore, respond to situations differently. If you ever met a man that thinks just like you. Don't fall in love but befriend him; chances are he is gay.

It is so true that we hold women to much higher standards. I see it every damn day. I also see men get pissed about being called stupid until it gets them out of having to do some task.

Threnody666 19

What's wrong with your husband wanting to have sex with you all of the time? At least he wants it from you and not someone else. Quit bitching and just put out.

So she should have sex even if she doesn't want to? That's okay to do sometimes but not everytime.

& Men don't always want to put up with bitching, PMS, cravings, etc, but they do anyway. It goes both ways.

So she should feel obligated to give her husband sex? I think that whether if you're man or woman you do have to if you don't want to. Also women put up with things from men and you are generalizing.

CamdenMarie 6

By the way, women can't control PMS or cravings, it's not like we do it purposefully. I'd rather have balls and be kicked in them than have a period.

KiddNYC1O 20

I can point out who puts out a lot...

OceanBlueSea 12

Haha gotta love that sense of humor!

Ride him, cowgirl! Make him YOUR sex doll (: