By bribreeeeeezyfreshhh - 06/12/2010 17:03 - United Kingdom

Today, my grandmother told me to say "sofa king retarded" really fast. Not only did it take me several attempts to figure out what it meant, I'm now grounded by my mother for having a foul mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 939
You deserved it 27 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, now say "I'm a ******* moron" five times fast. What does that sound like to you?

WTSchool 0

She probably thought you were smart enough to figure it out. Sorry.

Comments

That's what one kid tried to do to me in class a few weeks ago (instead, he said "I am sofa king retarded."), so I got back at him with the old "Alpha Kenny Body" trick. :)

10 - That's priceless. I'm surprised no one's realizing it could be made harder, though. "I am sofa king, wee Todd did."

wwerulez14 6

I tried this on both of my younger sisters. They both fell for it, hook line and sinker, and the best part? This was in the SAME ROOM, literally 2 minutes apart. Almost had me in tears.

zkchild 0

Were you guys trying to bring back a chicken?

theboss_ishere 0

dont say retarded :( thats mean.

iSitt 0

Well Oil Beef Hocked Owah Tafoo Liam

I've done this to my friend, but in a less obvious and more awesome way. "Eye yam sofa king we tar did" I used only real words because I'm pro :D Alternatively, there's also: "Ice bank mice elf"

boatkicker 4

My father got me to say "Owah Tahna Siam" a whole bunch of times when I was a kid. I used to put on little magic shows for my family, and they were my magic words. It took me forever to realize what I was actually saying. No wonder everyone thought my shows were so fantastic!

That is brilliant. I think you should get her to say 'fat China' over and over really fast. xD

katiedoll6 7
WTSchool 0

She probably thought you were smart enough to figure it out. Sorry.

I love how it's posted under "love". :D

nocanhaz 4

I hate to break it to you but this FML is under miscellaneous, not love.

If I remember correctly, by default when using the iPhone app, the FMLs are posted under love. If I'm wrong, don't sue me... I don't use the app.

If you can say something as retarded as that without thinking about it, then I wonder what else people can put in you mouth. As they say, you are "sofa king retarded" Ignore the obvious negative implications of my sentence.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe she just didn't think her grandmother would punk her out like that. Not everyone is hypervigilant for pranks.

Are you sure she didn't have you start that sentence with "I am"?

ellamegan 0

after reading this, im sure gradma has even more than 1 wins lmfao

Hopersz 0

Lol you got OWNED by your grandma. Go grandma lol