By pubemilkshake - 08/12/2014 02:12 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, my boyfriend made me a milkshake. It was pale yellow with some black spots. He told me it was banana and poppy seed. After drinking it, he told me they weren't poppy seeds. They were his pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 838
You deserved it 4 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Girls milkshakes may bring all the boys to the yard, but his milkshake will bring her nausea and nightmares

3051628 24

That's completely filthy and uncalled for, I'm sorry you were tricked into all of that. Hopefully you can have a discussion with him and make sure something like that doesn't happen again OP.

Comments

Dillyduzit 23

Sounds like you really upset him, OP. Or he has a sick sense of humor.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Gemma_Mansonite 20

No, OP's boyfriend is just sick and twisted

#79- Omg no. it's just plain disgusting.

I thought we all agreed to never be creative again

SaharaZinc 14

No, it sounds like she needs a new boyfriend.

I could teach you but I'd have to charge.

3051628 24

That's completely filthy and uncalled for, I'm sorry you were tricked into all of that. Hopefully you can have a discussion with him and make sure something like that doesn't happen again OP.

chlorinegreen 27

It probably won't since I hope they won't be together anymore. I would be done at that point. Whether he did it to be funny or not that crosses a VERY big line for me. Ew.

My question is why tf would he do that? That's really immature and unnecessary.

cmchappy 25
cmchappy 25

I'm guessing your new here but thanks next time just give it a like:)

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Wow #118, you must be new here; you're not the comment police. Seriously, though, WTF was up with that comment? Pretty rude.

cmchappy 25

If I was trying to be rude why would I say thanks

Unless he likes that or something. Who knows what was going through his head

This is the only comment on here that makes any sense whatsoever.

Surely you'd notice it contained long curly hairs rather than little black seeds before you drank it?!

I would expect so. Most likely it WAS poppyseed and OP's boyfriend said it as a joke, then OP turned out to be extremely gullible.

kewpiesuicide 29

Is nobody else concerned that poppyseeds are much thicker than hairs? If they were pubes, how thick do they have to be for her to be convinced that they were seeds??

#58, maybe he braided them first, for extra thickness :)

Exactly! How could you possibly mistake one for the other?!

iAmPaul 49

This whole chain of replies is ******-up.

It is possible that he could've cut up his pubic hair to make it smaller.

she said he made her a milkshake... a blender might have been used.

uhhh...It's a milkshake. It would be blended up.

I'd dump him. That's just over the line and beyond gross.

Pstraka6 20

Ummm...why? That's not even humorous

"Hurrhurrhurr, I made you eat something gross. I'm so funny! Durrhurrhurr!" Doesn't have to make sense to make an a-hole idiot laugh.