Bad influence

By Anonymous - 18/02/2012 00:58 - United States

Today, it's been one week since my demented grandma babysat my five-year-old daughter while my husband took me to a fancy restaurant. Now she's taken to screaming and calling me a "damn commie" whenever I discipline or say no to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 632
You deserved it 5 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you let your demented grandma babysit your kid? That's just asking for trouble....

flipfloperson 5

Comments

As someone who grew up during the end of the cold war, I kind of miss hearing "damn commie" as a generic insult. Your daughter is keeping the dream alive!

You should never have asked her to look after your kid if you knew she was a bit crazy .it's inconsiderate to do so ! Do you really care about your child ?

I really hope you are doing more then just grounding that child. Spank her, take away things that she cares about. if I were to say something like that to my mom at that age, I would have a red ass from getting spanked with a spoon, then go to a room with nothing but toys (no video games, TV, ect.) and have to stay there for the rest of the night. Also if you knew your grandma was like that then why take your daughter there? Wouldn't paying $20 for a babysitter have been good enough? At least your kid wouldn't be calling you a commie.

ilove80smetal 8

So, there's this really neat think called spanking. If that doesn't work, I pray you have belts.

I'm guessing grandmas getting a restraining order or she won't EVER be babysitting again.

Epickitty58 29

Well grandma just lost her job

If you knew she was demented why let her babysit?