Bad influence

By Anonymous - 18/02/2012 00:58 - United States

Today, it's been one week since my demented grandma babysat my five-year-old daughter while my husband took me to a fancy restaurant. Now she's taken to screaming and calling me a "damn commie" whenever I discipline or say no to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 633
You deserved it 5 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you let your demented grandma babysit your kid? That's just asking for trouble....

flipfloperson 5

Comments

4everblackjack 10

Oh be afraid.. Be very afraid.

GoW_Chick 14

Film it and put it on YouTube, your little one could become a overnight hit and then instead of people giving you the judging eye they'll be quoting your kid with their very own meme.

Monkey see, monkey do. ;) nah just kidding, just don't let granny babysit or else she'll learn other new words.

perdix 29

You cheapskate! You put your daughter in danger by putting her in the care of someone who is so mentally impaired. At least you got to pay the old bat in rubles after convincing her the Soviet Union won the Cold War.

what would lead her to think you follow north Korea or some other communist country?

she's gonna start reading books on Marxist theories and its gonna get worse.

OP's child will follow McCarthyism when she grows up.

Why would you even let her babysit? Sounds like its even better for a HOBO to watch your kids then your grandmother

Nah, he already blew his chance by throwing up on her car and asking for money afterwards.

You let your grandmother, who you know has dementia babysit? WTF is wrong with you? Be happy she is calling you a commie, alive and healthy. Really?

Demented means sadistic or evil too. It's kinda obvious what OP meant. Jeez, buy a dictionary sometime. English isn't even my first language and I know that.

Michael_92 20

31 - you're missing the point. either way, the word 'demented' is negative. why would you let someone who has dementia OR is evil and sadistic watch your child?

I wouldn't, but she did cause she was going out on a date. Am I the only one that thinks OP's gran is just a little wacky? Why else would OP leave a 5 year old kid with her if she was actually abusive? Come on.

musicluvr2000 11