By Anonymous - 01/08/2015 03:39 - United States - Pasadena

Today, I was on the phone with my senile grandma, when I told her I had to go because I had an appointment at the clinic. For some reason, she assumed I was talking about an abortion clinic, and started raging at me and calling me a murderer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 497
You deserved it 1 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Excusable because she's senile: but if any commenters start a debate on abortion....well, just don't.

A few months ago my Grandma tried to drown my black cat because he walked under a ladder that my Dad was up. Nothing happened, but apparently the fact that he was called 'Lucky' was 'ironic proof that he was the anti-christ'. Senility sucks.

Comments

I guess you shouldn't "abort" the idea the she is still senile

This is a classic example of someone who landed first comment and tried way too hard to be witty. Your first mistake was attempting to make a pun. Your second was putting "quotations" around it.

cut it out with the abortion jokes.

Excusable because she's senile: but if any commenters start a debate on abortion....well, just don't.

Abortion is an all right alternative depending on the circumstances... Mmmkay (couldn't help it)

but random inappropriate comments sections on the internet are the only places left to talk about abortion.

If you plant a seed and dig it up again, did you cut down a tree?

Yes because comparing Humans to plants is entirely acceptable.

#38 and #40 WHAT DID I JUST SAY. Go to your room and think about what you've just done.

Ok, let's raise kids in unloving families or unable to care for them, let's overcrowd foster homes, ruin the teenage mom's life. Surely better option than abortion.

She was mistaken, and she is senile, so I wouldn't take it too hard OP!

It's alright you're not the only one with a senile grandma, mine for example thinks I'm a demon, because I was born on the same date as her husbands death and tells me so constantly

Would it be better or worse if she decides that you are the soul of that same husband returned to her?

Oh wow, I feel you. My granddad always asks me if I'm a member of a sect, his reason being that I like to wear black. We just gotta love them nonetheless, who knows if we're gonna end up like this ourselves one day.

That's when you tearfully look at her and say "But Grandma, this is only my third one!" Then leave while she had a conniption fit.

That's amazing. OP and anyone else that has this problem should do that.

Whoops, forgot that part, 20. My bad. Pretend you're going through a tunnel, instead? :)

It's the tearfully looking at her that is impossible over the phone m'dear!

How many comments before the comments get shut down?

A few months ago my Grandma tried to drown my black cat because he walked under a ladder that my Dad was up. Nothing happened, but apparently the fact that he was called 'Lucky' was 'ironic proof that he was the anti-christ'. Senility sucks.

>_> not gonna lie but I would have slapped someone if they tried to do that to my cat.